Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But vote by mail is totally on the up and up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But vote by mail is totally on the up and up.

Several military ballots cast for President Donald Trump have been recovered after federal authorities opened an unspecified investigation regarding mail-in ballots in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. 

UPDATE: The U.S. Attorney’s Office Middle District of Pennsylvania has issued an updated statement Thursday regarding the discovery of discarded military mail-in ballots in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania that were cast for President Donald Trump.

Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump. Two of the discarded ballots had been resealed inside their appropriate envelopes by Luzerne elections staff prior to recovery by the FBI and the contents of those 2 ballots are unknown.

...and these are the ones they found.

So the P.O. officials were opening the ballots and culling the ones that were for Trump... Naw, move along folks, nothin' to see here...

Comment

We should let them vote by email and phones too!

Comment

This is gonna be a fluster cluck.

Comment

it's not election month; week; or anything else but ELECTION DAY.

any mail in ballots that aren't received by the cut off time.... well tough ****.

they should have got off of their lazy asses and voted in person.

Comment

Mail in voting is a direct threat to our republic. It weakens the integrity of our election process that’s already riddled with levels of corruption.

I’m hearing even the left is starting to rethink this effort.

Comment

And they just keep rolling in. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...on-voter-fraud

Comment

when i bring this stuff up to those who like to play devils advocate make the claim that "these are small counts, dont affect the outcome of the election and statistically miniscule."

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                  when i bring this stuff up to those who like to play devils advocate make the claim that "these are small counts, dont affect the outcome of the election and statistically miniscule."
                  But in many cases it only takes a few fraudulent votes to win and election. Think what will happen when there are tens of thousands in a battleground state and how long these fraudulent votes will take to get sorted out and then go thru the courts. Meanwhile Pelosi gets to be interim potus. Scary as hail. I have no doubt that Trump would win in an honest and fair election but that will not happen this time. Democrats will stop at nothing.

Comment

Comment

Project Veritas strikes again

Comment

Democrats have said nothing is off the table in this years election. I'll guarantee you union postal workers will spike mail in ballots to vote democrat, no question about it.

Comment

"Virginia counties see multiple absentee ballots sent to more than 1,000 voters. More than 1,000 Virginia voters who applied for absentee ballots have received an extra one in the mail, state Republican Party officials said Friday.

The mix-up comes shortly after a Democratic push to expand absentee voting in a bid to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. As a result, absentee ballots no longer require an excuse, and any registered voter is allowed to request one.

"We knew the Democrats many last-minute changes to our election law would make our elections less secure, but no one could imagine voters receiving two ballots," Rich Anderson, the state’s GOP chairman, said in a statement."

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            "Virginia counties see multiple absentee ballots sent to more than 1,000 voters. More than 1,000 Virginia voters who applied for absentee ballots have received an extra one in the mail, state Republican Party officials said Friday.

The mix-up comes shortly after a Democratic push to expand absentee voting in a bid to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. As a result, absentee ballots no longer require an excuse, and any registered voter is allowed to request one.

"We knew the Democrats many last-minute changes to our election law would make our elections less secure, but no one could imagine voters receiving two ballots," Rich Anderson, the state’s GOP chairman, said in a statement."
                            and they'll still vote in person

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              "

This is the part that baffles me. Every time something comes out about the mail in ballots or anything else, the Republicans act like they've never even contemplated the idea that this could happen. Unfortunately I think there are only 2 reasons. Either they are the dumbest people on the planet or they're in on it too.

Sometimes I wonder why Trump doesn't just go on TV and say, "you want it, you got it. I'm out of here. See how you like the same old same old after I showed you it could be fixed."

Comment

Working...
                              X