No announcement yet.

2018 LBJ Grasslands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cva Accura muzzleloader. I usually bow all year and bought this thing last year to extend my range a little. The spike was at 30 to 40 and the buck was at about 80 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by jljjdye View Post
      Rich my apologies Just going through something totally unrelated. I just got lucky today. They were all moving right where I set up. Thanks Troy. Appreciate it
      No worries. Congrats again!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jljjdye View Post
        Cva Accura muzzleloader. I usually bow all year and bought this thing last year to extend my range a little. The spike was at 30 to 40 and the buck was at about 80 yards.
        Nice! I usually bow all year too and bought a savage .220 slug gun last year, got a scope put on but I haven't sited it in and don't know when I will. So will probably be running bow the rest of season.

Comment

In the past few years, I've had shooters within gun range but had bow in hand. Hopefully I don't regret not getting it sited in.

Comment

congrats...great morning!

Comment

Congrats. Looks like the buck I've had on one of my cameras. Glad you had a good day.

Comment

Appreciate it guys. Time to change focus from hinting for awhile. Good luck to everyone for the rest of season

Comment

I'd say it was a bang up day on the Lbj
                  Congrats bubba

Comment

Nice buck and some good eats bro. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a spike and a small 10 pointer about a month ago while up against a tree. Maybe these are them!? haha anyway, those bucks look awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Sitting here trying to work but thinking about where I'm going to hunt in the AM...

Comment

does anyone on here ever use a decoy on the grasslands ? saw some in walmart last time i was in decatur and am tempted to try it

Comment

Hogman, I have one I bought this year, going to try it next week at Hagerman.

I'd be cautious using it in an area during a firearm season, or maybe thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
                              does anyone on here ever use a decoy on the grasslands ? saw some in walmart last time i was in decatur and am tempted to try it
                              Never tried it but want to.

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
                                They don't tend to work on mature bucks when hunting on pressured public lands that well. They can work really well on low pressure areas though.

Comment

Working...
                                X