Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I've got mine en route. Could be worth tens of dollars one day.
    Just look at it...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
      Just look at it...
      I tried. I can't. [emoji108]🤣

Comment

good read/listen... fully goes into the building of the team we see now..

Comment

Not stros.. but this is sick..

Comment

Bregman (dbl) and Kemp (homer) both knocked in a couple so far.

Comment

The Astros suck. They are 7-3 in their last 10 games. Come on guys get with it!

Comment

Just got off work seen we took a loss, did the bull pen let us down or something else.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I seen 3 runs scored in the 8th

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                    Just got off work seen we took a loss, did the bull pen let us down or something else.

Devo got smoked for once

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      The Astros suck. They are 7-3 in their last 10 games. Come on guys get with it!
                      This mentality drives me insane! They are not going to win them all guys! They are going to make mistakes and the pitchers can't all be aces every time they hit the mound. They have spoiled us with being awesome, so don't jump off the wagon just yet! We're still going back to back!

Comment

I think it was said jokingly, that was how I took it. Go STROS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          This mentality drives me insane! They are not going to win them all guys! They are going to make mistakes and the pitchers can't all be aces every time they hit the mound. They have spoiled us with being awesome, so don't jump off the wagon just yet! We're still going back to back!
                          Hi new guy to thread!

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                            I think it was said jokingly, that was how I took it. Go STROS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Right..... if the Astros win 70% of their games all season, that'll give 'em roughly 113 wins. I think we'd take that.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                              Ummm, might need to get that sarcasm meter calibrated.

Right now they are on track to win 106 games.....I think we would all sign up for that right now.

Comment

The Astros have had discussions with the Rays regarding the possibility of acquiring catcher Wilson Ramos, according to a report from MLB.com’s Jon Morosi (via Twitter). No further details surrounding the connection are available at this time.
                                The Astros have had discussions with the Rays regarding the possibility of acquiring catcher Wilson Ramos, according to a report …

Comment

Working...
                                X