Pretty good evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good evening

After spending the first half of my day fixing a new hole in the roof of my storage container, I finally got to sneak off into the woods to hike for a couple hours before dark. Was swapping a camera card at a spot I feed by hand and had a group of doe walk up on me. They must have thought I brought them some more tasty snacks cause they would blow then take a couple steps closer or to the side and then repeat, never running off. I was just messing around with them for a couple minutes making noises back at them and shifting my head and it seemed like they were playing along. Gave them the feeding spot back and snuck off in the opposite direction taking a slightly different path than normal and found a nice shed sitting right out in the open.

Got back home and decided to put the new Sniper Hog light to work walking around looking to reduce the coon numbers. Ended up getting my first bobcat.

Been having a crummy week and this was just what I needed. Love it when it all comes together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking cat there congrats

Comment

Nice. Congrats on the kitty.

Comment

Nice kitty.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment