Best truck hitch receiver carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best truck hitch receiver carrier

I have always wanted to build one but never have and I'm in need of one for this weekend so looking for the best to buy? The bigger the better I'm thinking, help me carry coolers and not haul my trailer ever trip. Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by duckman49; 10-15-2018, 10:02 AM.

PakMule, but they are pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
      WOW... those are nice and I was thinking of $300 or so when I looked at them but $800 wow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
        This, one and done.

Comment

I wanted a Pakmule, but couldn’t make myself spend the money. I bought an All Seasons one at Bucees and have been pleased with it

Comment

Well if you have a welder , cut off saw build one . Not sure how big you want though But some tubing expanded steel and a hitch its not hard .

I looked up the packmule HA HA extremely over priced . Now if that was hand built maybe but in todays world of mass produced items that is crazy talk right there .

Comment

Best referring to what aspect?

Comment

I would love to have a larger carrier basket. My BIL has one that will carry 5 - 48 qt chests long way, works perfect. He had it built before the high end cooler craze, it's at least 15 years old. It's nice to have. He was tired of me borrowing it once a year so he got me a light weight aluminum one for a gift, definitely not the same.

However, The bigger it is, the harder it is to install by yourself, keep that in mind.

I would find a big tote, rolling or fixed plastic tool box, whatever you can store all your gear inside and have one built to those specs.

Comment

I have one a buddy built thats huge. Its PIA to get in the receiver alone, we hardly use it anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X