Thieves strike again in Beaumont....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves strike again in Beaumont....

So my brother in law came out to his truck doing a nice balancing act on small blocks after work today. Just can’t have anything nice.....Even if you work hard for it. This was in a “locked and secured” parking lot at Exxon Beaumont Refinery.
    Attached Files

Man that sucks.

It almost looks photoshopped on blocks like that

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Man that sucks.

It almost looks photoshopped on blocks like that
      Lol. They did at least leave the lug nuts but this picture was taken after he picked them up.
      Last edited by Slinger; 06-16-2020, 06:42 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Sucks. They’re stealing new chevys up here in DFW. Can take it in under two minutes. Bring an ECU unit with em and swap em out. Rip out the rear view mirror and disable onstar and they’re gone

Comment

I've heard this happening a couple times at this facility

Comment

Gotta be a ton of video in that facility? [emoji15]Any chance it was a prank? Just hard to phantom......no guards patrolling?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Gotta be a ton of video in that facility? [emoji15]Any chance it was a prank? Just hard to phantom......no guards patrolling?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              Well it just so happened to be in a 20 minute window when no security/police officers were patrolling and the cameras weren’t working...... That would be a wild prank. Lol!

Comment

My dad had the same exact thing happen at the Indianapolis Airport

Comment

Stock wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That sucks
                    That should get somebody’s attention on how robust their security system is

Comment

Wow that’s ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Extreme-TX View Post
                        I've heard this happening a couple times at this facility
                        Originally posted by Slinger View Post
                        Well it just so happened to be in a 20 minute window when no security/police officers were patrolling and the cameras weren’t working...... That would be a wild prank. Lol!
                        with there being a pattern and no security guards / cameras...sounds like inside info to me.

Comment

Common sight around Baytown now also.

Comment

At least they had the decency to put it on blocks! What a piece of crap!

Comment

I do believe they are on the Neches River so that would be a TWIC facility. I would report it to Home Land Security unless Exxon wants to make it right.

Comment

Working...
                              X