Pheasant mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pheasant mount

My brother is wanting to mount a pheasant. Where is a good place to get one mounted? Thanks

Where is said brother located?

Comment

Cameron/stephenville

Comment

Locks in rogers does good birds

Comment

Ram in Burleson did mine.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

I would suggest Sendero Taxidermy out of Round Rock. He does a great job and I am VERY pick6 about taxidermy work. Not too far from Cameron.

Comment

https://petestaxidermy.com

My bet is that he does more pheasant than any taxi in the free world. You wouldn't believe his showroom and his work is pretty solid on pheasants. I DON'T like his ducks, but his pheasant are top notch.

Comment

Call Katy at True Life Taxidermy in Granbury. They do great work.

Comment

I shoot pheasant every year. Cheaper to buy a nice mount on eBay They all look the same

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                    I shoot pheasant every year. Cheaper to buy a nice mount on eBay They all look the same
                    Yep...see thread #7.

Comment

I have been to his studio. Top of the line, but I would never mount one of mine

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        I have been to his studio. Top of the line, but I would never mount one of mine
                        Heck no. He's got them on the wall ready to ship for $150-$200 bucks. It'll look just like all the rest of them.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Heck no. He's got them on the wall ready to ship for $150-$200 bucks. It'll look just like all the rest of them.
                          Got it . I was thinking you were recommending taking a bird to Pete's and having it done

Comment

I've never seen a pheasant mount that looked bad. One of my buddies did one himself and said it was easy. Looks just like a taxidermist did it. I don't think you can go wrong with any trustworthy taxidermist.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              https://petestaxidermy.com

My bet is that he does more pheasant than any taxi in the free world. You wouldn't believe his showroom and his work is pretty solid on pheasants. I DON'T like his ducks, but his pheasant are top notch.
                              This guy right here is incredible, just order what you want, they mount birds that have not been shot, they are perfect, his showroom is like none other, we spent 2 hours in there looking around, amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X