Wooden Swing Set Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooden Swing Set Plans

Just curious if any of ya'll have any pics of wooden swing sets that ya'll have built. I got a 3 year old little girl and another one on the way and really would like to build my own versus buying an overpriced model that are everywhere. My logic is, if I build it I know it'll last 10 years easy with no problems. Not to confident in the kits that I see around, so I want to build my own.

You might call around, alot of the companies will sell you just the plans and then you have a good base to start with.
    Matt

Comment

I bought one at academy that was 699 on sale for 549, put it together last weekend. Pretty good swingset and I didnt have to jack with much, just bolt/screw it together. Adventure playset I believe. Its all the kids need, I didnt want a freakin huge one in back so it was just right, I am satisfied, it is sturdy and will last as long as they need it to.

Comment

I've been watching Craigslist lately and I've seen some fairly good deals on there. Probably gonna go that route but building one would be fun. With the cost of lumber nowdays though it would be more cost effective to either buy a kit or find one used.

Comment

Comment

Do you want just a swing set or you looking for the whole play house slide combo stuff. I built a simple A Frame swing set for my daughter last year with two swings. Cost under 100 bucks and a couple of hours. If you wanted to add a slide you could do it for another 100... Let me know and ill get some pictures for you.. Im still waiting on the av cord to come in for my camera from when they broke into my truck but it should be here in a couple of days.. Just pm me

Comment

Working...
            X