• Show
Clear All

21 th Century Worth?

66" 56 lbs at 28"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no expert but I'd say around 350$ if sold on ebay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Need $ for a Sarrels. Any collectors out there? They are not making any more of these Jim and Buddy's

Comment

I'd list it on ebay they attract a big following

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post
          I'd list it on ebay they attract a big following

I'm kinda fond of it too. I just want to be sure I'll be happy with the amount it can bring.

Comment

So list it as "buy it now" at $450 and give the option to make offers. I have sold two recently that way. I list them for more than they are worth hoping to come within $100 of my buy it now price. I made $175 profit on a bow when some fellow paid full asking. That sure beats the normal loss.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
              So list it as "buy it now" at $450 and give the option to make offers. I have sold two recently that way. I list them for more than they are worth hoping to come within $100 of my buy it now price. I made $175 profit on a bow when some fellow paid full asking. That sure beats the normal loss.
              May do that if I can't sell local

Comment

None of my business but that is a nice looking bow.

I foresee some seller's remorse unless it's just too much weight.
                Last edited by Lost Arra; 04-14-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Arra View Post
                  None of my business but that is a nice looking bow.

I foresee some sellers remorse unless it's just too much weight.
                  That's why I'm seeing what it's worth to see if I'll just tear up or if I'll cry.

Comment

I'm a fan of these bows and have owned a few. The limb inscription says 45#@23", an unusually short draw. Using the standard '3# gained for every inch of draw over the marked weight' rule the bow could draw about 15# higher at the standard 28", or around 60#@28". These bows have short limbs and very efficient energy storage so for a 23" tiller there could be some stack felt at 28". For that reason it could affect it's value to buyers...unless of course they happen to have short draw lengths.

Anyway, it definately looks like a nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by Retsbew View Post
                      I'm a fan of these bows and have owned a few. The limb inscription says 45#@23", an unusually short draw. Using the standard '3# gained for every inch of draw over the marked weight' rule the bow could draw about 15# higher at the standard 28", or around 60#@28". These bows have short limbs and very efficient energy storage so for a 23" tiller there could be some stack felt at 28". For that reason it could affect it's value to buyers...unless of course they happen to have short draw lengths.

Anyway, it definately looks like a nice one!
                      The bow pulls 52# ar 26" and 56# at 28" that's 2 lbs per inch.

No stacking here

Comment

Well they don't make them anymore . So it's kind of like Arvin dieing and you want a AW selfbow. It's too late for a new one. Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                          Well they don't make them anymore . So it's kind of like Arvin dieing and you want a AW selfbow. It's too late for a new one. Arvin
                          Don't do that. You're on my list of bowyers I need a bow from.

I enjoyed watching you build that string while razzing the ex highway patrolman.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                            You aren't trying to tell us something are you buddy?[emoji54]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                              Don't do that. You're on my list of bowyers I need a bow from.

I enjoyed watching you build that string while razzing the ex highway patrolman.
                              If that ex highway patrolman was Buck Glen, I'm certain he deserved a razzing!!!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X