Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    I'd rather not say the company's name but I'm a DD. When things pick up and you need a job, we'll be crazy busy as always so shoot me a PM then and we'll it happen.

Y'all need any MWD? I am available..

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
      Y'all need any MWD? I am available..
      No. Actually we just laid off prolly 1/3 to 1/4 of our field guys last week and put in place a hiring and pay freeze. As soon as things pick back up and it you're still looking, I'll definitely shoot you a PM.

Comment

No. Actually we just laid off prolly 1/3 to 1/4 of our field guys last week and put in place a hiring and pay freeze. As soon as things pick back up and it you're still looking, I'll definitely shoot you a PM.
        That'll work! Thanks bud!

Comment

Same with us

Comment

I'd rather not say the company's name but I'm a DD. When things pick up and you need a job, we'll be crazy busy as always so shoot me a PM then and we'll it happen.
            Thanks....I was just curious. I have a company that manufactures MWD tools and we are seeing everyone be a bit cautious these days as you can imagine. But this too will pass soon enough. I hope that there is enough work to keep everyone busy!

Comment

I'm need a salesman in the Cuero area now. Competitive pay, company truck and benefits. PM me for more details

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                I'm need a salesman in the Cuero area now. Competitive pay, company truck and benefits. PM me for more details

Wish i was a salesman

Comment

High high up at Pioneer told me... prepare for two years at around this oil price or lower. All companies cutting what they pay, which is step one. Then comes combining duties then lay offs (or more lay offs). What I was told anyhow. I am not in oil industry but from here and most of was in it. Looks like the 80's to me again but that is just me. Makes for some great bargains at the banks for trucks, boats, RV's and motorcycles though. Hate to see it. It's weird to see guys I went to HS with that were working at oil change places go to driving king ranch trucks that are 60k or more then back to oil change places!

Comment

Originally posted by westexasagent View Post
                    High high up at Pioneer told me... prepare for two years at around this oil price or lower. All companies cutting what they pay, which is step one. Then comes combining duties then lay offs (or more lay offs). What I was told anyhow. I am not in oil industry but from here and most of was in it. Looks like the 80's to me again but that is just me. Makes for some great bargains at the banks for trucks, boats, RV's and motorcycles though. Hate to see it. It's weird to see guys I went to HS with that were working at oil change places go to driving king ranch trucks that are 60k or more then back to oil change places!
                    I hate to tell that guy at Pioneer... but there isn't a swinging sausage out there that really knows when it's coming back.

OPEC could open the supply and make it worse, Iran could launch a nuke and it could go to hell in a handbasket. Putin could decide he needs to initiate on invasion into saudi... speaking of which, they just announced they're building a 600 mile long wall. doesn't sound like stability to me.

It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                      I hate to tell that guy at Pioneer... but there isn't a swinging sausage out there that really knows when it's coming back.

OPEC could open the supply and make it worse, Iran could launch a nuke and it could go to hell in a handbasket. Putin could decide he needs to initiate on invasion into saudi... speaking of which, they just announced they're building a 600 mile long wall. doesn't sound like stability to me.

It is what it is.
                      Yup

His guess is no better than anyone else's who watches it.

Comment

Low debt load ok

High debt load not ok

Cash is king

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Low debt load ok

High debt load not ok

Cash is king

Did you learn that in college??????????????

Come in fatty!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                            Did you learn that in college??????????????

Come in fatty!! LOL

No sir. I didn't learn a **** thing in college besides work ethic. I just made that up to get all y'all veteran OG's fired back up.

Comment

It is what it is.
                              I'm on the outside looking in here but this is what I would think. It was just a few months ago that many wouldn't have ever bet things would come down as far as they have. I got gas for $1.65 in my co car here in Florida this morning and thought of y'all. Prices seemed like we were $.20 more here a few weeks ago. Hope y'all can weather the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by westexasagent View Post

It is what it is.
                                Concur Kyle. There are so many economic and geopolitical reasons it could go up or down. Time is the only answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X