apple watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apple watch

My wife is wanting to get me one for fathers day. Wanted to see what everyone who has them thought?

I currently have a fitbit charge hr and really like it. I like getting texts on it while my phone is in my pocket. When I was exercising more, which I plan to start again, I like tracking that too. I know both can do a lot more stuff but that is basically all I use it for other than a watch.

My wife bought me one for my birthday in April. She gave me the option of cellular or not and I went without it.

I like it. I like that my phone can stay in my pocket/other room and I can still see text. I use the stop watch a lot. I am a coach so it is nice to not have to carry a stopwatch around all the time.

I use it to track my steps, heart rate and the occasional breathe session. Plus my daughter likes scrolling through the watch faces on it.

Comment

That's basically what I use mine for, and I really like it. Convenient to have and works well.

Comment

OK bro, you need to turn in your ManCard IMMEDIATELY!!

Comment

I like mine. I especially like ability to ping and find my phone that I seem to always misplace.

Comment

The activity tracker on the Apple watch is pretty good. I liked my fitbit, but it always stopped working when I sweated too much, which drove me crazy because that's when I needed it tracking.

Comment

I liked mine until I broke the screen. I replaced it with a garmin and like it better.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                OK bro, you need to turn in your ManCard IMMEDIATELY!!
                Why? Because he doesn’t already have the best watch made. **** Tracy style.

Comment

Ill get one once they figurebout how to extend the battery life and incorporate sleep tracking.

Comment

I love mine. I got the cellular because I leave my phone at home sometimes. Now I can leave my phone in the truck or at my desk. I use it all day for text and email and it’s usually at about 70% battery each night.

Comment

I would go buy one today if they would make a spotify app. I listen to a lot of music and it would be nice, but hearing that it may never happen. My wife loves hers-she has the cellular feature and leaves her phone at home anytime she goes running, she also has the airpods

Comment

I have one and its over-rated - Apple Watch 2. Yeah you can get texts and map directions on it. But when you wear reading glasses just to see your phone, watch doesn't help too much. It has a lot of cool features, but why not just pull your phone out and use it. Mine won't last a full weekend - Friday through Monday without having to be charged.

Comment

I use mine be all the time. Great for calls, texts, working out, run tracking. It also has apps for hunting. I’ve had mine since Christmas. I’ve also had the Fitbit and it doesn’t compare

Comment

I have one for sale in the classifieds

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                              I would go buy one today if they would make a spotify app. I listen to a lot of music and it would be nice, but hearing that it may never happen. My wife loves hers-she has the cellular feature and leaves her phone at home anytime she goes running, she also has the airpods
                              This is why I won't get one yet. Except we use amazon music.

Comment

Working...
                              X