X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice,, thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      I get lots of tie out of the pads, they can be used several times and the butane usually runs out faster than the pad does

You can do a google search and there are DIY pad "recharge" methods but I am a little more reluctant to try them, dont want to poison myself by burning something I should not
      But your not worried about assembling and disassembling a mini handgrenade? LOL

You can buy the cannisters at a beauty supply store pretty cheap plus you dont have to worry about the safety issue of having a modified one flaming off while its straped to your leg.

Comment

I would imagine that you could go some vaseline around the tip in place of the rubber band. Should work fine. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
          I would imagine that you could go some vaseline around the tip in place of the rubber band.
          that's what she said.

Comment

Great thread, thanks!

Comment

great idea

Comment

RMAC... U shouldve been workin Stead of playin on here and FB,....

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Cool I am going to start doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      I'll just pay for the refills my patience will have me spendin more $ to replace the screwdriver, butane, wire cutters, and knife!!

Doing cool DIY stuff isn't for everyone Fred

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                      But your not worried about assembling and disassembling a mini handgrenade? LOL

You can buy the cannisters at a beauty supply store pretty cheap plus you dont have to worry about the safety issue of having a modified one flaming off while its straped to your leg.

I think he said the canister is empty so I really wouldn't consider it a grenade

Good idea Kelsey, I am gonna give it a try. I'm not scared

Comment

good idea deffinatly try this we burn through them fast down on the coast, night hunting hogs.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Thought I would bring it back up to the top.

Comment

Good info Thanks!

Comment

Saved for future reference

Comment

Started doing that this past season. Works pretty good. I also picked up another thermacell at a garage sale and use it with used pads that I put deer scents on to disperse during the rut.

Comment

Working...
                                X