• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff Adam, she's a cutie.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Best ranch trips ever are with my girls. When I only had the oldest with me we could actually archery hunt, now that both of them want to go they're too noisy together, still have fun in the rifle blinds. They love going and talk about it all the time, building memories they will never forget.

Comment

Good stuff right there. Keep up the good work.

Comment

That is awesome Adam! Looks like there's no place either of you would rather be.

Comment

These times are definitely precious, they don't last long, Awesome pics!

Comment

Loved those times spent with my dad! She will cherish those memories!

Comment

Raising them right. I did the samething with my 14 year old and my dad. Daughter got her first bow kill a 53 lb sow. Memories that a dad will never forget.

Comment

That is too cool. Way to go man. Can't wait until mine are old enough to come with me.

Comment

Nice work, amigo!

Comment

Awesome job right there dad.

Comment

That's awesome right there! That 3rd picture will be one y'all look at forever.

Comment

That's awesome congrats on the great weekend

Comment

When we got home lastnight she just went on and on telling her momma about everything! She was going so fast you could hardly understand her haha and it looks like I'm gonna have to invest in a crossbow soon because she wants to shoo a deer herself! I showed her a video on here of a little girl shooting one and she hasn't stopped talking about her shoo a deer, me!! Me shoo a deer haha And thanks everybody it was a great weekend and memories were made that will he with us forever!

Comment

Great stuff, congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X