No announcement yet.

Moving to Georgia, job transfer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are a few decent taco places. harder to find, but worth it. mr. taco in roswell.

Comment

Thanks sent some resumes to Roswell area

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
        Get a job at The Varsity. You can hammer hotdogs all day next to Georgia Tech.
        That's a quick way to have a heart attack

I was born in southern Atl. I hear it's been bow season for a couple weeks already. Lots of deer. And real deer, not like this E TX lap dog type deer.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
          Moving to Marietta wife got transfer got to find me something to do now
          Worked out of Macon at the Ga Power plant just north of there a few years back. If you're looking for something in a pinch, you might want to have a look at the van service that transports to Hartsfield. I know the one that ran through Macon went as far south as the base at Warner-Robbins. Might be something until you find a better gig.

Don't forget to check out the history in the area as well. Kennesaw Mountain, Andersonville, etc. Also, head south to Savannah with the wife and celebrate at Sapphire Grill, you shouldn't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post

I was born in southern Atl. I hear it's been bow season for a couple weeks already. Lots of deer. And real deer, not like this E TX lap dog type deer.
            Glad they are real, Fake ones don't taste that good

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
              Glad they are real, Fake ones don't taste that good
              Touche. And that's a matter of opinion

Comment

Good luck man. I hope it works out well for y'all.

-john

Comment

I lived in Athens for a few years and miss it a bunch. Having those mountains, creeks and rivers so close was great. Good luck out there.

Comment

I was just in Alpharetta all last week for work. I think I could live in GA , I miss all of the trees ! Co workers in GA all seem to hunt and have lake places. Good Luck! What kind of job are you looking for? I have 3 facilities there with a few openings in a few different work streams. two plants in Alpharetta and one in Suwanee

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                      Moving to Marietta wife got transfer got to find me something to do now
                      Nice area, I grew up in Powder Springs.

Comment

We have a few offices over there in that area. Let me know if you have trouble finding something and I can try and pull some strings for you.

Comment

I'm a building engineer now but willing to try a new gig

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                            Quick way to a heart attack would be having momma catch you with that Avatar of yours.

Comment

Thanks guys Pm's sent

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                                Quick way to a heart attack would be having momma catch you with that Avatar of yours.
                                Living dangerous. I might survive... i hope

Comment

Working...
                                X