Cabo vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo vacation

My girlfriend and I just boarded in Houston and are headed to Cabo for the first time. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do once we get to Cabo? Food, bars, any places y'all think to recommend will be appreciated. We booked a couple of days fishing so that's gonna be great. She is super excited to hit the beach and I'm pretty excited to spend 4 days with her.

Thanks in advance

Cabo Wabo is a Must

Also go to the Taco Stand in the Market area and get 3 Tacos and a Pacifico for like $5, I think it is Tacos n Tacos

Where are you staying? We stayed at the Riu Palace

Bring her to Lovers Beach and do the Excursions but do not book through the Hotel get a ride at the Marina
    Last edited by blntrey3; 02-07-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
      Cabo Wabo is a Must

Also go to the Taco Stand in the Market area and get 3 Tacos and a Pacifico for like $5, I think it is Tacos n Tacos

This is where we are staying as well

Comment

J&J Habanos (formerly hemmingways) for a mojito and a smoke while she shops. We also did a polaris razor tour through baja what was awesome.

As mentioned dont book through hotel

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          This is where we are staying as well
          You have so much to do there you may not want to leave. Dinner is great and The Bahama Mammas on the Beach were a good drink and the chicks loved them.

The place is BEAUTIFUL and A+++++ Treatment and Service

Comment

I usually stay at Las Ventanas and only leave the property to eat at Palmilla Restaurant which is in the One and Only resort.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              J&J Habanos (formerly hemmingways) for a mojito and a smoke while she shops. We also did a polaris razor tour through baja what was awesome.

As mentioned dont book through hotel

Liking this idea, a handful of good smokes is a must

Comment

we went in 2016 with another couple. Did an evening booze cruise that was pretty cool. It goes out to the rock. Also went and rode 4 wheelers out somewhere that was fun, some of it was along the ocean.
                We also did a time share visit at one of the other resorts. My wife hates on going to the time share sales pitches but they gave us about $ 500.00 in credits to the resort and we stayed there one day and drank and ate for free so I can loose two hours of my day for that.
                Of course you have to go to Cabo Wabo. Drinks are expensive.
                A lot to do on one of the drags, Squid row?????

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
                  Cabo Wabo is a Must

Bring her to Lovers Beach and do the Excursions but do not book through the Hotel get a ride at the Marina

This^^^^. We stayed at the same place. I knew I was going to have a great time when I saw the bikini clad girl leaning on the check in desk and hurling her guts up. It was awesome.

Slip one of the bartenders at the swim-up bar a $20 and he'll make your drinks really good!

Comment

Grabbing a bloody before the flight, she doesn't fly well so it's interesting

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      This^^^^. We stayed at the same place. I knew I was going to have a great time when I saw the bikini clad girl leaning on the check in desk and hurling her guts up. It was awesome.

Slip one of the bartenders at the swim-up bar a $20 and he'll make your drinks really good!

This^^^^

Comment

Stay away from people trying to lure you in to Time Shares and get on the Resort Bus ASAP and get the $1 Pacificos Flowing (Its about an hour ride from the Airport)

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Liking this idea, a handful of good smokes is a must
                          It was 2015 when we went. I went in for a cigar and the lady at the bar offered me a mojito. I had never had a really good one and she said if I didnt like it I didnt have to pay for it. What did I have to loose?

ended up payin for 3

Comment

Been seriously looking at Cabo for vacation. Never been.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                              Been seriously looking at Cabo for vacation. Never been.
                              do it

Comment

Working...
                              X