child punishment ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

child punishment ideas

Well I got a call from my sons school today. He was turned in by someone for having dip. Principle brought him in, and searched him and found nothing. He did admit to having it at one point though. I am not sure where he got it from. I do not dip or smoke.
    This has me quiet livid. Im coming here to ask what some of yalls suggestions are for punishment. His chores list just got huge, along with loosing his cell phone.

How old is he?

Often in trouble or this a rarity?

Comment

Dip the whole can with no spit cup!

Comment

He has to pay you $6.00 a day for the next month because that is how much that habit is going to cost him if he gets started.

Comment

Make him take a dip and then run laps.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
            He has to pay you $6.00 a day for the next month because that is how much that habit is going to cost him if he gets started.

There you go, that is smart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But it's what the cool kids do....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                Aint that the truth

Comment

Put a dip in the size of your choice and don't let him spit until you say so. That's what will happen if mine does it when he gets older.

Go pick out some Copenhagen fine cut

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

He is 14 years old. He is usually a good kid.

Comment

Dump a 50 pound bag of deer corn out in your drive way and make him pick it up one by one.

Comment

In Military School if we got caught we ate the can. If you got caught smoking cigs one of those giant industrial trash cans was placed over your head while you spun in circles smoking your cigs. All till you puked, never took much lol.

Comment

I think a man to man talk with him might go over better than strictly punishment. We were all kids once and likely did the exact same thing but never got caught. Good luck with your decision.

Skinny

Comment

I was that same dumb kid myself. Not much help on how to prevent it, but I sure hope you are sucessful!

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
                              He is 14 years old. He is usually a good kid.
                              Did he just hold a can for a minute? Did he try some? Reading the label? What was his story?

Comment

Working...
                              X