Traeger Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traeger Grill

I’m in the market for a new grill and was debating on a wood pellet, however I have no experience with these. Any pros or cons on these? Any information is welcome.

They make a good grill. Brother has one and so does uncle.

Comment

I only regret not getting one sooner.

But do some research ... Traeger is not the best "bang for your buck".

Comment

Academy had the Pitboss 820 pellet grill on sale for $399, so I jumped on that one. Pretty good bang for your buck it appears. Seems very sturdy and well built, but have not yet used it. My folks have a Traeger and absolutely love it.

Comment

texas star grill shop has the green mountains on sell for pretty cheap today, buddy just bought one this morning. would rather have that than my traeger I paid more money for

Comment

Take a look at Rec Tec pellet smokers as well.

Comment

grill

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
              I only regret not getting one sooner.

But do some research ... Traeger is not the best "bang for your buck".
              TT, what do you have? What did you find to be the best deal?

Comment

Try a Rec Tec, you won't be disappointed!

Comment

I bought a Green Mountain about a year ago and I'm happy with it.

Comment

Wife just order me a camp chef this morning. I think it was around $399.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DWV015 View Post
                      Academy had the Pitboss 820 pellet grill on sale for $399, so I jumped on that one. Pretty good bang for your buck it appears. Seems very sturdy and well built, but have not yet used it. My folks have a Traeger and absolutely love it.
                      I have a Pit Boss 850. Bought it back around Father's Day. Love it. It has been used every weekend it seems. This past week it smoked hams and a few turkey for Thanksgiving.

Get one. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

I like mine. I've had it for a long time and have had no problems. They have cyber Monday deals, too.

Comment

Check the ones from Pitts and Spits - I went in to Texas Star Grilles looking for a Traeger - then Green Mountain and came out with this one. Their customer service (Pitts and Spits) is top notch!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I smoked a turkey one my traeger for thanksgiving. Big mistake.

I now have to smoke a turkey every thanks giving from here on out.

Comment

I second Green Mountain Grill.

Comment

Working...
                              X