GSP training kennels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSP training kennels.

We have recently made an addition to our family and have a 2 month old GSP. Comes from a very prestigious breed and I am looking for help on finding the best kennel to send him to. Looking to be around the dfw north texas area.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Backyard Kennels in the Van Alstyne area and Buck Henderson is the owner. Top notch gun dog training IMO.

I've got a Wild Rose Kennel (Charlie Rose) bred GSP and the combo of these two guys have shaped our family/hunting dog to be one of kind.

Tell him Billy sent you.

Comment

Anderson Ranch Gun Dogs out in Decatur is where i have picked up two, and they have been nothing short of amazing. good luck with your new hunting partner!!

Comment

need pics of the pup, please sir.

Comment

Barley

Comment

Bring him over you can come let him follow my dog. Start now with obedience. Love gsps. We can put him on ducks on Sun if u want a good laugh. He can watch mine work and try to mimic her

Comment

That's a good looking hound for sure!

Comment

Pretty pup!

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
                  Backyard Kennels in the Van Alstyne area and Buck Henderson is the owner. Top notch gun dog training IMO.

I've got a Wild Rose Kennel (Charlie Rose) bred GSP and the combo of these two guys have shaped our family/hunting dog to be one of kind.

Tell him Billy sent you.
                  I almost bought a GSP from Charlie before I bought my Brittany. I have seen a few of his dogs run in NASTRA trials and would buy a dog from him in a second.

Comment

I bought a pup from Charles Rose a year ago. He hunts well with just me working with him and hunting a bunch, but am also in for suggestions for a kennel that can do some more advanced training that I can.

Comment

Thank you all for ur replies.

Comment

There is someone that trains north of Graham out by Jean that is supposed to be very good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post

Tell him Billy sent you.
                          I have a 13 week old from Charlie. Cotton is going back to him for gun breaking + bird intro in a couple weeks. I love hearing about Wild Rose!

Comment

That's a pretty pup

Comment

Anyone know of a GSP trainer in the Corpus area?

Comment

Working...
                              X