Rage Hypodermic vs NAP Killzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage Hypodermic vs NAP Killzone

Looking to fill half my quiver with the mechanical broad heads and narrowed it down to these two. What would you choose?

The other half of the quiver are slick trick magnums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hypos knocked a hell of a hole in the buck I shot earlier this year. The blades did get bent and it was a pass through behind both shoulders. My only knock on rages is I'm not crazy about the shock collars. I have a buddy that swears by the killzones and they don't have the shock collars or nothing to deal with. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Comment

both shoot gigantic holes in deer. I think the kill zone is a more solid head but they both cut like crazy

Comment

Killzones are tough to beat nap products have always been good in my opinion

Comment

I've used both. Rage stayed true to my field point. NAP Killzone opened my groups ever so slightly. The Rage also had a better blood trail.

The rage shock collars are annoying but not bad if you keep extras.

NAP Killzone

Rage hypodermic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the Killzones. No shock collars to line up and they stay closed in the quiver very well. Cut nasty holes and are very durable. The blades are linked together and cannot move independently like the Rage. Once the retention clip is triggered, both blades move at the same rate backwards. I have shot stuff with both heads and the Killzone is my preference but they are both good heads.

Comment

Nap

Comment

Killzone or the Killzone Max?

I'm shooting just shy of 300 fps with a 400 gr arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                  Killzone or the Killzone Max?

I'm shooting just shy of 300 fps with a 400 gr arrow.
                  I guess it depends on how much you are pulling. I use the standard Killzone with the Trophy Tip and I pull 60lbs.

Comment

Killzones gets my vote. Very good head!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Both are good. But I like rages better, because they are easier to open than the killzones

To me the collars are simple. But if your worried about putting them on correctly, get the trypan. No way you can screw them up because they are keyed and go on one way

Comment

Working...
                      X