Looking for meat grinder to borrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for meat grinder to borrow.

I am thinking about starting to make my own sausage and grinding burger and would like to try it out. Does anybody have a grinder that I could borrow?

I realise this is a lot to ask but figured it was early enough in the season that people wouldn't be using them yet and maybe I can get done and get it back quick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Northern Tool and Equipment has one on sale every year for $99. I bought one 5 yrs ago and never had to borrow again. No name brand that grinds like a high dollar on. I use it not only for deer and hogs but also buy meat on sale and package my own burger meat.

Comment

Dave I have one you can borrow. My son Tyler is working in college station. I could send it with him.

Comment

Cabela’s has the #5 for 39 bucks right now- just a thought- I have one you can borrow too if you need- let me know

Comment

Originally posted by DEG View Post
          Northern Tool and Equipment has one on sale every year for $99. I bought one 5 yrs ago and never had to borrow again. No name brand that grinds like a high dollar on. I use it not only for deer and hogs but also buy meat on sale and package my own burger meat.
          I have that same grinder, probably got it 6 or 7 years ago. Put a lot of deer through that thing since then. If I was going to do more than 2 or 3 a year I would probably upgrade but if 1 or 2 deer or hogs a year is what you plan on, that is a $100 bucks well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
            Cabela’s has the #5 for 39 bucks right now- just a thought- I have one you can borrow too if you need- let me know
            I believe that is their black friday deal. Fyi

Comment

If you know someone with a Ninja, use that. I gave up on trying to find a good grinder (even the Northern Tool one) and used the Ninja on a hunch and it works a heck of a lot better for my needs.

Comment

You are more than welcome to borrow mine if you ever make it to the Conroe area.

Comment

if you buy one, get a foot pedal attachment. when making sausage it will help more than you could imagine.

not sure if your location is accurate, but you can borrower my whole set up if you get around dallas. 2hp grinder with different blades, pedal attachment, and sausage stuffer.

Comment

I have one you can borrow for a little bit, just to try. I do not have the sausage stuffer, though. I can bring it to town tomorrow and meet you. Just send me a text. 979 219. 0433
                    Last edited by Dusty Britches; 11-09-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Thank you everyone, I was hesitant to ask but knew TBH would come through.
                      I realize that purchasing a grinder is probably in my future but wanted to give it a try first and see how it all turns out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X