No announcement yet.

Surprise! Women's Marchers Hired Armed Guards For Their Protest Against The NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise! Women's Marchers Hired Armed Guards For Their Protest Against The NRA

...at some point you just have to laugh at the hypocrisy / irony these elitists blatantly & brazenly show. They need Armed security to promote the disarmament agenda of the free law abiding public?? Fail.

Organizers of the "Women's March" and Michael Bloomberg's gun control lobbying group Everytown are participating in an anti-National Rifle Association rally today. They are currently walking from Fairfax, Virginia to Washington D.C. as part of the resistance movement. Their main arguments?

-Real men don't need guns

-No one is safe unless everyone is safe (whatever that means)

-Loaded guns under beds are bad

-The NRA doesn't respect women's rights

-The NRA is full of bigots

-Etc.

But what's a leftist rally without a massive dose of hypocrisy? Turns out a number of Women's March leaders are walking with armed security and protective vehicles.

Leftist agitators like Linda Sarsour and Shannon Watts hiring armed protection while demanding the rest of us turn in our guns into government bureaucrats is nothing new. Watts does the same every time she shows up to protest at the NRA annual meeting. Former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who pays Watts millions to take away the Second Amendment rights of everyday Americans, doesn't go anywhere without his security detail.

Tards
    I guess my family is in constant peril and i aint much of a man.

Comment

Grrrrr....

Comment

Here's yo sign!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

um okay. At least they hit their 10,000 steps on their fitbit that day.

Comment

No surprise there. It's the norm for them. Protection from the people who legally own firearms but no citizen needs to protect themselves from criminals. I guess they are just watching out for their followers.

Comment

Who keeps a loaded gun under the bed??
              Mine is leaned up to the wall and the corner of my bed post and one on the night stand!!!

Comment

And??? Amigo...

Comment

lol

Comment

Those are the type of people who hide under desks during a workplace shooting. If things ever turn "Fallujah" over here, those same people will hide behind us and our guns and DEMAND protection. Nope.....nope.

Comment

They can be the ones killed by friendly fire

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        um okay. At least they hit their 10,000 steps on their fitbit that day.
                        I'd be willing to bet 1,000,000 steps wouldn't have helped 90% of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X