RTIC...scary fast delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTIC...scary fast delivery!

Placed an order early Monday morning and got my RTIC Softpack30, cup and lids the NEXT DAY!!!

It's like they were in the room when I ordered.

Gonna get some ice and do a test against my Ozark soft cooler.

Haha, that's how mine was. Next day delivery is pretty sweet!

Comment

I hear they copied the Jimmy John's logistics model

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I hear they copied the Jimmy John's logistics model
        Thought the Jimmy Johns business model was Freaky Fast. Not Scary Fast. Lol... RTIC has redeemed themselves from their shaky start up.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
          Thought the Jimmy Johns business model was Freaky Fast. Not Scary Fast. Lol... RTIC has redeemed themselves from their shaky start up.
          Ha. I think you have to change it just a tad for copyright reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
            RTIC has redeemed themselves from their shaky start up.
            I agree and now they got it right I see them hurting sales for not just yeti but the other similar priced companies like orca, orion and etc... I hoping they run a better sale so I can order a rtic 65. I have a few of their cups and got a soft side for x mas which is pretty nice.

Comment

They are Americanized now. My personal 20 Quart took 3 months last year.

Now inventory has caught up. Great news ! Might sell my Yeti and get a big Rtic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So far I'm impressed with the construction. I anticipate it will perform better than the Ozark Trail for the simple fact that it is water tight. I'm hoping to be able to use it for kayaking trips.

Comment

Same here! We ordered about 50 of the can koozies yesterday at 5:00pm and the tracking info I got this morning shows them out for delivery here in Corpus Christi today. I will definitely be doing more business with them now. Not only do they have a great product and great price but now they have the delivery piece figured out as well.

Comment

Same for me, I ordered my 65 the day after Christmas, Monday morning. It was on my front porch Tuesday afternoon. I will likely be ordering another cooler (smaller) from them at some point.

Comment

I think I'll be in the market for a few of their bottles to use as growlers. With the sport lid they will be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        Placed an order early Monday morning and got my RTIC Softpack30, cup and lids the NEXT DAY!!!

It's like they were in the room when I ordered.

Gonna get some ice and do a test against my Ozark soft cooler.
                        I guess they have caught up their inventory...i waited over 3 months for my cooler when i pre-ordered lol

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          I think I'll be in the market for a few of their bottles to use as growlers. With the sport lid they will be perfect.

I'm waiting for the sport lid to get back in stock myself. Thinking I might want a 36 or 64 oz growler with a pre-made chilled libation of the night so I don't have to get up from the camp fire every time to go mix a drink. one mix and we are done. I can just refill my cup all night until bedtime....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I'm waiting for the sport lid to get back in stock myself. Thinking I might want a 36 or 64 oz growler with a pre-made chilled libation of the night so I don't have to get up from the camp fire every time to go mix a drink. one mix and we are done. I can just refill my cup all night until bedtime....
                            I have a double walled growler my pops gave me last year. It keeps beer fresh and chilled for a long time. Hours of enjoyment for sure.

These RTIC ones are just so darn affordable.

Comment

I ordered a few random items from them on a Wednesday evening here in Iowa, figured they'd get here Monday or Tuesday. Showed up Friday morning. If I remember right they were marked shipped that night. Impressive for free shipping

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X