Phone holder for bow build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone holder for bow build.

So work is slow this morning so i started messing around and built a phone holder for my bow so i can video my hunts its not much but hey it will work. going to try it out when i get home.
    Attached Files

Did you get to try it out yet? How did it work?

Comment

You can flip your hat backwards, use the clip of your phone case to attach it to the adjustment strap of the hat put it on record and shoot away. I have done it several times.

I got some pretty decent video on the fly with it!

Comment

man all that need is some camo duct tape and your GTG.

Comment

S4GearĀ® JackKnife Smart Phone Mounts I have one of these I will sale you I paid $50.00 for it, I would sale it for $25.00. Check it out a cool set up..

Comment

Bow mounts don't work well. You really want the camera to be aimed and follow where you are looking. As soon as you shoot your bow, you tend to drop it downward to watch the results.

Thus.... the hat mounting works!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
              You can flip your hat backwards, use the clip of your phone case to attach it to the adjustment strap of the hat put it on record and shoot away. I have done it several times.

I got some pretty decent video on the fly with it!
              I might have to try this one!

Comment

I have a phone mount that I made and it works great. It really makes you not drop the bow. If you want it to be on film just keep aiming the bow towards the animal. I just got the Samsung Galaxy S4 and it looks like it will be awesome this year for getting film. 13 megapixel camera with 4x zoom and it also has dual camera mode where I can run the main cam on the animal and the screen camera on me at the same time, and I can zoom while doing that if needed. Very clear. Not much vibration since I added some limbsaver dampeners to the outside of its case.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                  I have a phone mount that I made and it works great. It really makes you not drop the bow. If you want it to be on film just keep aiming the bow towards the animal. I just got the Samsung Galaxy S4 and it looks like it will be awesome this year for getting film. 13 megapixel camera with 4x zoom and it also has dual camera mode where I can run the main cam on the animal and the screen camera on me at the same time, and I can zoom while doing that if needed. Very clear. Not much vibration since I added some limbsaver dampeners to the outside of its case.
                  any pics of your setup

Comment

Working...
                  X