No announcement yet.

Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it is flowing again. At least when I messed up I posted up and said I was sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
      art745 the package is in the mail and will be delivered on wensday. There is one thing in there that you might like. If not just pass it along.
      10/4

Comment

Guys I got a pm by Kbar saying that they wanted to just add to pile. Boy did they come through! Big thanks to you Kbar!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379508805.274634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	24245370

Everything ready to go just waiting on next address to send them to. BTguard pm me.

Comment

Art. Package heading your way to add to pile

Comment

Looks like we are back to rolling, I want a Brezina Tire sticker

Comment

i've got a whole mess of stickers ready to add the the pile. Apparently ive been stock piling them..

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                i've got a whole mess of stickers ready to add the the pile. Apparently ive been stock piling them..
                Chuy you might want to send me your address BTguard hasnt replied with his new address....

Comment

Just to let y'all know that the package art745 received from 1802 east Weinberger road was from me. That's where me and my fiancé are living now. I sent them out 3 weeks ago when I said I would. Sorry you just got them but I sent them3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by j-lo1994 View Post
                    Just to let y'all know that the package art745 received from 1802 east Weinberger road was from me. That's where me and my fiancé are living now. I sent them out 3 weeks ago when I said I would. Sorry you just got them but I sent them3 weeks ago.
                    That's not what your Pm said!

Comment

Stickers are ready to go out. I need BTguard or Chuy to send me their address. I've pm BTguard and have gotten no response.

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
                        Stickers are ready to go out. I need BTguard or Chuy to send me their address. I've pm BTguard and have gotten no response.
                        Get a good phone# in case the stickers go MIA again

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Get a good phone# in case the stickers go MIA again
                          Will do Chuy just sent me his address.

Comment

The day I get the stickers, if the post office is open, will be the day the stickers go out.

Chuy dont roll like that!

Comment

If need be I have an address and number for BTguard. Pm me

Comment

I'm way down the list, but just in case it's my turn, and I'm not checking up on this thread,
                                Randy Ballard (nutterbug)
                                817-925-0146
                                Txt me and let me know.
                                I try to check in every few days, but had given up on it. I see its about to go again, don't want to be the hold up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X