• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are nice quality machines.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
      How heavy is that tough country bumper?

I am thinking of installing the HD springs on mine. I have my OEM springs tightened all the way up, and I still ride a little low in the rear end.
      It shows 80#'s on the Tough Country. I've been thinking about the heavy springs as well. Just curious if they affect the ride...

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
        I wasn't planning on putting a lift on as I had one on my Crew and it literally ate CV boots and shafts. I may though if no one has had issues on these with a lift.
        I have had my lift on for two years and no problems yet.

Comment

Here is a pic of mine. Awesome machines.....
          Attached Files

Comment

heads up on the fortress windshield. it is supposed to be easily removable... I had mine on for 1 year, and took it off one day because it was bloody hot. when I put it back on, and was tightening the top right clamp, the windshield SHATTERED. they would NOT warranty it either. I had a local glass shop replace the glass, and they found a jagged edge under the rubber seal right where the cracks started. poor quality assurance and poor warranty. I shot the company photos and everything and they said "you shouldn't have removed it".

Comment

I installed the tough country bumper yesterday. Sure like the way it turned out. Other than a good place to hook a ratchet strap for tie down or support of a receiver hitch basket, does anyone know the purpose of the brackets on the front of the bumper??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Silly post

Comment

Like that bumper, next purchase for sure! How are you liking the center console?

Comment

Brackets are to put D-rings on, check out northern tool or tractor supply.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Like that bumper, next purchase for sure! How are you liking the center console?
                        I love it. Definitely a must have. Thanks

Comment

Wiederhold Do you have a winch? I like that bumper but a winch is a must for me. Mine is in the shop having a custom aluminum roof and light bars installed. I will post picture when I get it back.

Comment

Tuff Country bumper and winch will be added this weekend
                            [ATTACH]877864[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                              Wiederhold Do you have a winch? I like that bumper but a winch is a must for me. Mine is in the shop having a custom aluminum roof and light bars installed. I will post picture when I get it back.
                              I don't have a winch yet but I'm going to start looking into one. Is there one that you recommend?

Comment

Had good luck with the harbor freight 5,000 badlands on other machines. Good price and always worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X