Vasectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
    I will add those guys who say they were able to go to work the next day are full of Shyte

I couldn't walk right for around a week and a half
    I went to work the next day. I even have a picture of me working the engine on a fire the same day. My boss had one about a month later and was off work for a week.

Don't say we are full of "Shyte", it's different for everyone.

Just saw how old of a thread this is.

Oh well, for anyone thinking about it.
    Easier than what your wife would have to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
      My tummy hurts now. Not from laughing
      . It's from the thought of next Friday morning. Please tell me it wasn't dr decarlo in Tyler
      Dr. Decarlo? Isn't that the one they call Shakes?

Comment

Oh man. There is NO WAY anyone is getting near my mid regions with anything that burns, pokes or cuts! Yall are nuts.... or maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          I could go into detail about how they hurt me but this is a family forum. Let's just say the part that comes before the local anesthetic was the worst. My toes were curled up and I was weeping in pain in front of a lady nurse.
          Fixen to schedule my apt, but now i might hold off.... Goodness

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            Bill you're thinking about this all wrong. Her getting her tubes tied prevents pregnancy in one. Me getting snipped, prevents it in all!
            I dont think this is appreciated enough ...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
              Soooooo..last Friday, around 9:11 AM. They started messing with the right one. Doc says here comes a little bee sting. Little bee sting my ***. It felt like a prehistoric mammoth saber-tooth rabid swamp rat chomped down on my scrot with giant fangs. A couple of minutes later, what the hell is burning? The left one was a repeat. Not much fun.
              Not very reassuring....

Comment

Done it w/o issues. Went home and was asleep before I could finish a beer. Ice bag is the secret. Cold, but you won't hurt. Don't recall when I felt normal again. 3-5 days? Wear briefs vs boxers for the support and slacks vs jeans.

Easy compared to the 2 testicular mappings I went through just to have kids (blockage). Mapping involves being opened and everything laid out for study and discovery. Stayed off my feet and on ice packs for days after.

Comment

Originally Posted by DaveS903 View Post
                  Soooooo..last Friday, around 9:11 AM. They started messing with the right one. Doc says here comes a little bee sting. Little bee sting my ***. It felt like a prehistoric mammoth saber-tooth rabid swamp rat chomped down on my scrot with giant fangs. A couple of minutes later, what the hell is burning? The left one was a repeat. Not much fun.
                  You owe me one keyboard cleaning.

Nope. I'll be 60 in August and I'll just stay intact

Comment

i had it done and it wasn't bad at all. the local anesthesia is very superficial, doesn't get to the donkey kick to the gut level at all. My doc tried to send me away with advice to rest and take some aspirin, but I requested prescription for pain killers and he was happy to write a script for it. so be sure to request/demand that. I was up and about the next day.
                    My advise is not to research too much, you really don't want to know what's going on down there. Hopefully you get a male doc who knows whats up and he'll start a conversation to distract you from the fact that he's doing real nut-cuttin on you.

Comment

All I can say is, all the pain you feel on one side you get to feel it all over again on the other side.

Comment

geez, guess times are different now. Had mine done maybe 15 yrs ago. Only had a local anesthetic, awake the whole time. Asked the doc for pain pills and he told me to get a six pack and sit in the recliner the rest of the day. Went to Fiesta Texas and rode the roller coaster 2 days later. May have backfired though, I really went for the sympathy with my wife about how much discomfort I was in (I wasn't). My BIL was considering having it done and after listening to me he changed his mind.

Comment

Not a big deal, I was back to normal in a couple of days.

Comment

The local was explained like this by the nurse...
                            " first you will feel a bee sting (the needle stick), then you will feel a horse kick (local anesthetic going in)" but she forgot the horse kick would feel like a horse kick with my balls on fire!!!!

Comment

keep. You want to weigh in on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X