Nilgai Outfitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilgai Outfitter

I am wanting to book a spot and stalk Nilgai hunt for my wife as a Christmas present. I have googled and found several outfits around Mansfield, but I figured I would poll the green screen to see if there were any outfitters that shined through from personal experience. Thanks in advance.

Trophytrout1 has an outfitter he's been real happy with. Maybe send him a PM

Comment

Norias Division/King Ranch is hard to beat for quality and experience.

Comment

I second the Norias division on the King Ranch.

Comment

call Josie Hinojosa on the King Ranch 361-221-0350
          jhinojosa@king_ranch.com

Comment

Norias Division!!

Comment

King all the way

Comment

I've never been, but I'd go to the King Ranch. Several TBH'ers have been on hunts there and had a great experience.

Comment

Mike Powell with all seasons guide service. Been fishing, and Turkey hunting with him and there at the ranch when one of his hunters came back successful. Nothing but great things to say about him.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

All of those that are saying the Norias division, is there someone specific there that I can contact?

Comment

I have been with Sam with Lomas chicas outfitters, Had 2 great hunts. Good spot and stalk. Never did king ranch but hear good things.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
                        I have been with Sam with Lomas chicas outfitters, Had 2 great hunts. Good spot and stalk. Never did king ranch but hear good things.
                        I’ve also been with Sam at Lomas Chicas. Great guy and great outfit. I’ve only done bow hunts so hunting water mostly but the spot and stalk hunt sounds awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Catcher20 View Post
                          All of those that are saying the Norias division, is there someone specific there that I can contact?
                          See post #5. It is part of the King Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                            Mike Powell with all seasons guide service. Been fishing, and Turkey hunting with him and there at the ranch when one of his hunters came back successful. Nothing but great things to say about him.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                            Check with Mike. He has a great ranch for Nilgai down there, I believe it is 20,000 acres if I remember correctly. Not sure of his prices these days but the place(Yterria) is as good as anything the King Ranch has to offer. The spot and stalk part is priceless in my opinion. Good luck.

Comment

I hunted with Kayote Outfitters (956-778-1156). He put me on the bull in my avatar. Price was alot better than anything i have seen. I am hunting with him again in April.

Comment

Working...
                              X