We loaded the little griddle down.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Is that a different top?

Appears its got higher sides all the way around? I like

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Is that a different top?

Appears its got higher sides all the way around? I like
        That's a pic from the back, it's all stock.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
          That's a pic from the back, it's all stock.

Very well, thanks!

Looks like some good eats though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys got me wanting a griddle really really really bad! I can't afford it right now though. Has anyone ever played with the smaller plug in electric types? I know I will be deservingly shamed for even bringing that up!!! But I'm thinking of going that route for now.

Comment

I had one of those smaller electric ones for about 15 years until it died. Took it to work, used it at home. It was great. I loved it. Thinking about getting another just for days I don’t wanna go out and cook. But if you get a small one, you might wind up wanting the larger version too

Comment

Academy has their "Outdoor Gourmet" brand Black Friday deal for $199 (Save $80). Anyone have experience with this one??

Comment

bought mine in and put it together last night. The griddle top seems to be warped some. when you set the prongs in the hole one of them is about a 1/4" from sitting all the way down. Should I heat it up and see if it will sit better once hot or contact blackstone first? flipped it over on a table and the one corner does sit up from the table.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
                    Academy has their "Outdoor Gourmet" brand Black Friday deal for $199 (Save $80). Anyone have experience with this one??
                    That's the one I have.

Comment

Just ordered mine! Paid the extra $29 to get it shipped.

Comment

Got mine seasoned and did my first cook on it today. Burgers were great, and very juicy, then the best was I got to toast the buns. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1257.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	24519451

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                          bought mine in and put it together last night. The griddle top seems to be warped some. when you set the prongs in the hole one of them is about a 1/4" from sitting all the way down. Should I heat it up and see if it will sit better once hot or contact blackstone first? flipped it over on a table and the one corner does sit up from the table.

Heat it up and see if it straightens. If not take a pic and contact BS. They will send you a new top

Comment

I stopped an talked to a friend yesterday wh o owns a fab shopp to see if he could build two covers for me when he had a chance. I got a call from him about 2 today an he said he was done. He built them out of galvanized metal and ran them through the sand blaster. Fits like a charm an no more critters on my top.

Comment

I stopped an talked to a friend yesterday wh o owns a fab shopp to see if he could build two covers for me when he had a chance. I got a call from him about 2 today an he said he was done. He built them out of galvanized metal and ran them through the sand blaster. Fits like a charm an no more critters on my top.

Nice !!

Comment

That’s nice! Man I want one for mine but ain’t paying what they want for them. Gonna make one out of nice plywood. It’s under cover anyway, just something to keep bugs and dust off

Comment

Working...
                                X