No announcement yet.

Famous Antelope Road Trip XVII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a great time, gents! Thanks to the Stovall Bros for the invite and opening up the family property each year for this trip. I'm honored to have been one of the shooters this year and I'm proud to have joined the ranks of hunters that have successfully taken a trophy 'lope from those grounds. Of course, this annual trip is always defined more by the fellowship than the harvest, and this fine cast of characters didn't disappoint! We missed a few of the mainstays that weren't able to make it, but that gives even more reason to look forward to the next one!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Nice coverage guys! Congrats to the killers! Enjoyed following along!

Comment

Congratulations to all involved to make this trip happen. Thank you for sharing with us.

More pixels when time permits please.

Comment

Thank you, as always to Ben, Zac, and the rest of the family for the invite. The ranch never ceases to amaze.

This was as much fun as any FART I've been on. It was a blast to get to witness Michael's stalk point blank, I won't soon forget that. Over the top celebrations have become the norm, but they're still awesome! What a fantastic time with great friends, can't wait until the next time, men.

Congrats again to all the shooters (some of whom are no doubt lurking), easily the largest average lope size ever. You new guys fell right into the groove and were a pleasure to hunt, and party with.

Thanks also to to Randall and Devin for the quality company, and fuel contributions to and fro.

Look forward to more pics trickling in...even if they are from the JV.

Comment

Couple more phone shots of the biggest buck of the weekend. This one had more character than any I’ve seen before...just a really cool buck. I wish I had taken more of the other characters of the trip, but I tend to rely on the pros out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Epic trip, thanks for taking us along for the ride!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                Couple more phone shots of the biggest buck of the weekend. This one had more character than any I’ve seen before...just a really cool buck. I wish I had taken more of the other characters of the trip, but I tend to rely on the pros out there.

Call him the Barnacle Buck, heck of a goat!

Comment

When we got on I-40 yesterday...

Comment

Man, that is one super cool antelope.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Thank you, as always to Ben, Zac, and the rest of the family for the invite. The ranch never ceases to amaze.

This was as much fun as any FART I've been on. It was a blast to get to witness Michael's stalk point blank, I won't soon forget that. Over the top celebrations have become the norm, but they're still awesome! What a fantastic time with great friends, can't wait until the next time, men.

Congrats again to all the shooters (some of whom are no doubt lurking), easily the largest average lope size ever. You new guys fell right into the groove and were a pleasure to hunt, and party with.

Thanks also to to Randall and Devin for the quality company, and fuel contributions to and fro.

Look forward to more pics trickling in...even if they are from the JV.
                      Welcome back!

What an impressive buck! I've never seen one with so much character! Congrats again, Michael!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

I would really like to thank everyone for making this such a memorable first antelope hunt for me. Not only did I have the privilege of taking an amazing goat, I got to meet some awesome people.

I can’t imagine hunting with a better group of guys. For my first FART, they really made me feel welcome. Between spotting, ranging, stalking, scouting, picture taking, and keeping my spirits up when things got tough, it really was a complete team effort.

Ben and Zach, thank y’all for everything, and including me on such an epic trip. I look forward to repaying the favor.

Sorry for such a long first post, but I appreciate the whole TBH community for following along on the hunt, and look forward to becoming a part of this group.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowland View Post
                          I would really like to thank everyone for making this such a memorable first antelope hunt for me. Not only did I have the privilege of taking an amazing goat, I got to meet some awesome people.

I can’t imagine hunting with a better group of guys. For my first FART, they really made me feel welcome. Between spotting, ranging, stalking, scouting, picture taking, and keeping my spirits up when things got tough, it really was a complete team effort.

Ben and Zach, thank y’all for everything, and including me on such an epic trip. I look forward to repaying the favor.

Sorry for such a long first post, but I appreciate the whole TBH community for following along on the hunt, and look forward to becoming a part of this group.

Congrats on a great lope! Welcome to the campfire!

Skinny

Comment

Welcome to the fire, Brian.

Congrats again on a great antelope.

Comment

Welcome, hate I had to miss it. Seems like yall picked up the ball and ran with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Welcome back!
                                My thoughts exactly, y'all got him good!

Comment

Working...
                                X