Handy Little Deer Stand Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
    Ok I want one for my IPhone 7 and will go look for one today...but just to be sure.

Which one will allow you to view pic by pic? I don't want to have to download all pics, view, then have to go back and thumb through to delete. Thanks in advance
    This is exactly what I need also . If you figure it out pm the secret.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
      Ok I want one for my IPhone 7 and will go look for one today...but just to be sure.

Which one will allow you to view pic by pic? I don't want to have to download all pics, view, then have to go back and thumb through to delete. Thanks in advance
      The BoneView works that way - you can scroll through with out downloading them all first. As stated above without an extension you cant get it to plug into the phone if you have an Otter Box. I carry an iPad mini in my backpack - my old eyeballs like the bigger screen anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        There’s no way that’s plugging into my phone with an Otterbox on it. And I’m not a fan of wrestling this case off to look at pics. Lol.

Skinny
        Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
        Yes, I have to take my otter box off to plug this in.
        If I go to the stand early, I’ll pull card, out fresh one in and then go to the stand. I’ll take my time and take the case off and view pics.
        I had the same issue and bought a lightning extension cable off of Amazon for a few bucks. No problem now.

Comment

There’s no way that’s plugging into my phone with an Otterbox on it. And I’m not a fan of wrestling this case off to look at pics. Lol.

Skinny
          Yes, I have to take my otter box off to plug this in.
          If I go to the stand early, I’ll pull card, out fresh one in and then go to the stand. I’ll take my time and take the case off and view pics.
          I have an otterbox cover on my iPhone. Bought an 8-pin extension adapter off Amazon cheap (like $8 after shipping. Easy, simple fix...here it is:

Comment

I like that extension.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              I have an otterbox cover on my iPhone. Bought an 8-pin extension adapter off Amazon cheap (like $8 after shipping. Easy, simple fix...here it is:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hmmm. Might be cheap enough to consider. I got the card reader for $5 ....so this would still keep the overall cost lower than the regular price of the reader.

Comment

I bought a reader on Amazon for about $20 for my iPhone 7.
                The iPhone 7 apparently didn't like it.
                I have an old iPhone 6 that would accept it but:
                You have to import them all and then it crops them so much to fit the screen format that you miss probably 50% of the image.

Comment

I have one with the extension, got it off eBay for $10
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have been using a different brand of those for a couple of years now and it gives me something to do in the blind.

Comment

I’ve used the Boneview for about a year, but I cannot get it to connect any longer. Guess it took a dump on me...and I’ve heard they don’t last too long so I wasn’t surprised. Sure is nice to save pics straight to my phone.

Skinny
                      Dad has one of those. If you are using the extension try it without it. Dad's works great as long as you dont' try to use the lightning extender. He just has to take his phone out of the case.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeteroneal View Post
                        Dad has one of those. If you are using the extension try it without it. Dad's works great as long as you dont' try to use the lightning extender. He just has to take his phone out of the case.

Oh yeah I tried it like that for sure. No worky. The little blue light comes on to indicate it’s connected, but the app doesn’t recognize that it is.

Skinny

Comment

I have run the same one for over a year now with good success. I have an S7 and if I open it by accessing the files on the sd card, I can only view one pic at a time. I can not scroll through them. I downloaded several apps trying to find one that would let me view the pics and scroll them. I finally found one called QuickPic that works.

Be aware that your phone will write files to your sd card when you use it to view pics. This can cause a problem with more picky trail cams. It is the best bet to save the pics you want to your phone and then reformat the card when you reinsert it in trail cam.

Comment

Got
                            One from the clearance rack for $5.
                            It’s handy.

Same one I use . Use it on my iPad . Only weird thing on my iPad mini I can’t save the pictures. On my full size iPad I can

Comment

I need to get me a new one for my Iphone. In the past I have used micro SDs in my cameras and then I can put it directly into my Samsung tablet and look at the photos in the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Anybody know if the Stealth cam for the Iphone is as good as the Android one Casey posted?
                                I have the one TXtimetravler posted and like others stated you have to take your case off to plug it in. But I don't mind taking my case off as much as some of the others lol..... There are still a few hiccups in the app, but I have had mine for 2 or 3 years and it still works fine. It's worth $15.

Comment

Working...
                                X