Naw, Supreme Court replacements aren't important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw, Supreme Court replacements aren't important

Go ahead and give the country to the dems so they can choose how the constitution is raped, eerrr I mean interpreted.

Im with ya bro. Things aren't looking too good.

Comment

Time to wake the sheep, the wolf is at the door.
      Time to put the BUTT HURT feelings on the shelf & show real support for the Republican candidates, this is problably our last chance in our lifetime.

Comment

The poll was obviously skewed if you look at the sampling data. Most people polled are from areas dominated by liberals and welfare maggots.

The poll of 1,940 adults age 18-30 was conducted July 9-20 using a sample drawn from the probability-based GenForward panel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. young adult population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 3.8 percentage points.

The survey was paid for by the Black Youth Project at the University of Chicago using grants from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation and the Ford Foundation.

Respondents were first selected randomly using address-based sampling methods, and later interviewed online or by phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
          Go ahead and give the country to the dems so they can choose how the constitution is raped, eerrr I mean interpreted.

http://bigstory.ap.org/37b7b4a78b874cfe9136673f6cfbad72
          Lol at the views on guns on campus: "What if someone's not doing well in class or a family member dies? What's to stop them from pulling out a gun and shooting the teacher or people in class?" she said. "You just have so many different emotions and types of people you go to school with."

Yeah, if schools like columbine, sandy hook, and Virginia Tech had been gun free zones, those shootings never would've happened...

Comment

To bad they're not given factual information prior to survey.Of course no need to confuse things with facts.

DJ

Comment

Sorry, I don't trust Trump's ability to nominate solid people to the SCOTUS either. Go back and take a look at the people he's said he admired and thought were "really good". There is absolutely no consistency there. You might as well throw darts at a board.

Let me go ahead and address the first response before it happens. "I'd rather roll the dice than take a guaranteed loss" right? I would say that any time you are willing to put one toxic person in the leader's seat to avoid another, YOU SIR are acting as a poor steward of our nation and our founding documents anyway. That very behavior is how the two major parties have collected so much power, and the more power they have collected, the worse the candidates have gotten. Holding your nose to bite the poo sandwich only serves to let them know that you are perfectly willing to eat it given the right circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
                Sorry, I don't trust Trump's ability to nominate solid people to the SCOTUS either. Go back and take a look at the people he's said he admired and thought were "really good". There is absolutely no consistency there. You might as well throw darts at a board.

Let me go ahead and address the first response before it happens. "I'd rather roll the dice than take a guaranteed loss" right? I would say that any time you are willing to put one toxic person in the leader's seat to avoid another, YOU SIR are acting as a poor steward of our nation and our founding documents anyway. That very behavior is how the two major parties have collected so much power, and the more power they have collected, the worse the candidates have gotten. Holding your nose to bite the poo sandwich only serves to let them know that you are perfectly willing to eat it given the right circumstances.
                You'd rather Hillary make that selection? No need to say anything else!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  You'd rather Hillary make that selection? No need to say anything else!

Comment

The more important issue is the Senate. We keep hearing about how electing Trump is the only way to make sure we don't get a liberal justice but crickets about how to keep a majority in the Senate. Dems have noticed this and are kicking butt in getting the majority back. We're screwed whoever gets in the White House. Trump will fold with a Dem majority Senate and god knows what Clinton would do if she gets elected and a majority.

Comment

Sorry, I don't trust Trump's ability to nominate solid people to the SCOTUS either.

Let me go ahead and address the first response before it happens. "I'd rather roll the dice than take a guaranteed loss" right? .
                      WRONG...why don't you tell me about all the great choices Hillary will be making over Trump's since this is essentially your thought process.

If you REALLY think Trump will pick judges to dismantle the 2nd amendment & other issues to tear apart our constitution over what the witch has plans for (we all know), please prove your point his will be worse.

This is truly amazing!! Funny how people will trash trump with no data to back it up, while ignoring the abhorrent leadership & future we know will be coming.

Comment

It's so funny how this election has pulled people to the most extreme positions. One can't even suggest that Trump is not infallible and ordained by God without being labeled a Clinton supporter and flaming liberal. Let me break this down for you. I can't stand Clinton. Worst. Person. Ever. No dispute there. I've voted Republican my entire life, not that I really need to defend my political beliefs, but there you have it. I also stepped up and put my tail on the line in service to my country, serving in the Army from 01-07, so now you know how I feel about my country, the constitution, and the bill of rights.

Now that that is established, I'd like to clarify that I think both parties suck out loud right now. We should be able to say that. They should be able to hear it. I am protesting by voting third party. I feel that if I continue to vote for a party that is more unhinged (both fit the bill) each election, they'll consider my vote an endorsement of their current course. Vote for Trump all you want. It's your vote to cast. I'll do with mine as I darned well please. I don't think Texas is likely to go blue, and I don't think Trump is has a snowball's chance. If Clinton can't win outright, she's more than capable of rigging it. Rest assured that unless you live in Florida, Pennsylvania, or Ohio, your vote isn't really going to impact this election. I've already come to terms with the fact that there is no savior in this election and that our country desperately needs to hit the reset button, so at the end of the day, I'm not going to cry over which of these psychos wins. I'd rather spend my energy trying to get people to stop defending the people who are stripping away their liberties and hard earned money simply because they belong to a certain party (whichever it may be). If this election were between Reagan and Kennedy or Teddy Roosevelt and Lincoln, we wouldn't be having this discussion. All of these men had different views, but all sought to leave the country better than they found it. Do you honestly believe either of these two belong is such company?
                        Last edited by Slow&Steady; 08-09-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          If you REALLY think Trump will pick judges to dismantle the 2nd amendment & other issues to tear apart our constitution over what the witch has plans for (we all know), please prove your point his will be worse.
                          The problem is there is no telling who he will pick for anything. How does Justice Ivanka sound to you? Or maybe Secretary of State The Rock. I really really really want to believe...but he scares me.

Comment

It's so funny how this election has pulled people to the most extreme positions. One can't even suggest that Trump is not infallible and ordained by God without being labeled a Clinton supporter and flaming liberal. Let me break this down for you. I can't stand Clinton. Worst. Person. Ever. No dispute there. I've voted Republican my entire life, not that I really need to defend my political beliefs, but there you have it. I also stepped up and put my tail on the line in service to my country, serving in the Army from 01-07, so now you know how I feel about my country, the constitution, and the bill of rights.

Now that that is established, I'd like to clarify that I think both parties suck out loud right now. We should be able to say that. They should be able to hear it. I am protesting by voting third party. I feel that if I continue to vote for a party that is more unhinged (both fit the bill) each election, they'll consider my vote an endorsement of their current course. Vote for Trump all you want. It's your vote to cast. I'll do with mine as I darned well please. I don't think Texas is likely to go blue, and I don't think Trump is has a snowball's chance. If Clinton can't win outright, she's more than capable of rigging it. Rest assured that unless you live in Florida, Pennsylvania, or Ohio, your vote isn't really going to impact this election. I've already come to terms with the fact that there is no savior in this election and that our country desperately needs to hit the reset button, so at the end of the day, I'm not going to cry over which of these psychos wins. I'd rather spend my energy trying to get people to stop defending the people who are stripping away their liberties and hard earned money simply because they belong to a certain party (whichever it may be). If this election were between Reagan and Kennedy or Teddy Roosevelt and Lincoln, we wouldn't be having this discussion. All of these men had different views, but all sought to leave the country better than they found it. Do you honestly believe either of these two belong is such company?
                            Well said!

Comment

You guys also need to remember that SCOTUS doesn't defend the second amendment. We the People do, by employing the second amendment itself. The very purpose of it is clear. It was written to empower the people to throw off the yoke of tyrannical government. WE defend it. Geez. Everyone wants to be a patriot until it's time to do patriot stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X