Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2017, 09:34 AM   #51
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

And in other news------

Dems can dish it out but can't seem to take it.

They continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
Stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
muzzlebrake is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:35 AM   #52
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Fyi I'm a conservative. But if you think questioning Russia's motives makes a person a lib...well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know that Russia influenced the election. Sounds like they tried to. Sounds like Trump is a great admirer of Putin. Sounds like something we should all want to be transparent and kept in check
Don't crawfish now. I don't know what Russia or anyone else did as far as hacking goes, but I do know that who ever did the hacking, didn't do the writing. The EMAILS THEMSELVES should be what concerns you, not who brought it to light.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:48 AM   #53
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Don't crawfish now. I don't know what Russia or anyone else did as far as hacking goes, but I do know that who ever did the hacking, didn't do the writing. The EMAILS THEMSELVES should be what concerns you, not who brought it to light.
Get this. I hate Hillary and most all of the things that her party stands for. Give me your top 5 concerns of The EMAILS THEMSELVES and we can all judge and see if they are as concerning as a foreign power that wishes our country never existed....and wouldn't mind if we were all dead.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:01 AM   #54
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Get this. I hate Hillary and most all of the things that her party stands for. Give me your top 5 concerns of The EMAILS THEMSELVES and we can all judge and see if they are as concerning as a foreign power that wishes our country never existed....and wouldn't mind if we were all dead.
If I'm not mistaken, it's the Muslims who consider us infidels.

If there was nothing in the emails, then this whole conversation wouldn't be happening, now would it?
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #55
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

It doesn't have to be Ironman. Anyone else can chime in with their top 5
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:08 AM   #56
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
It doesn't have to be Ironman. Anyone else can chime in with their top 5
A foreign government hacking a corrupt politicians emails is less concerning to me than our own government hacking our citizens emails.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:10 AM   #57
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties
Default

Here's my question. Hillary and Bill Clinton were in bed with Putin helping him get control of a large amount of uranium. So why did Putin turn on Hillary and supposedly aid Trump? He knew she was willing to sell anything he wanted if she was elected president.


http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0
M16 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:12 AM   #58
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

You said "The EMAILS THEMSELVES should be what concerns you". Please elaborate. Just give me your top 3 reasons. I know 5 is a lot.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:13 AM   #59
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

the democrat party and the clinton family have done more harm to this country in the last 60-70 years than any russian hacking.
Do i want a system in place that is as close to unhackable as possible? Sure. But is people like clinton choose to bypass that system and place classified American information on private systems that can be hacked.....who really is to blame?
flywise is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:14 AM   #60
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
All this talk... Can anyone sum up exactly how Russia affected the election in any way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
It doesn't have to be Ironman. Anyone else can chime in with their top 5
Can you answer my question first?
RiverRat1 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:14 AM   #61
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
Here's my question. Hillary and Bill Clinton were in bed with Putin helping him get control of a large amount of uranium. So why did Putin turn on Hillary and supposedly aid Trump? He knew she was willing to sell anything he wanted if she was elected president.


http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0
exactly right
flywise is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:17 AM   #62
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Can you answer my question first?
We don't know if Russia affected the election. Our intel is saying they likely are the ones that hacked the emails and had them released...thus trying to affect the election. I guess that should not concern us. Carry on.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:20 AM   #63
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
You said "The EMAILS THEMSELVES should be what concerns you". Please elaborate. Just give me your top 3 reasons. I know 5 is a lot.
If she has nothing to hide, then it doesn't matter. What is so hard for you to understand? So the DNC's email got hacked, what does that change? Just the fact that it got hacked should have no bearing on the election, correct? Unless, of course, there was some shady **** going on.

Now, I don't know what was all in the emails, and neither did the general public, before the election. To say that hacked emails were the reason Clinton lost, is just an EXCUSE.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:24 AM   #64
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
We don't know if Russia affected the election. Our intel is saying they likely are the ones that hacked the emails and had them released...thus trying to affect the election. I guess that should not concern us. Carry on.

What difference, at this point, does it make?
M16 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:26 AM   #65
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
What difference, at this point, does it make?
Exactly! Karma is a *****! Karma is real!
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:27 AM   #66
Encinal
Pope & Young
 
Encinal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Location, Location
Hunt In: Spite of Wife's Complaints
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
The people in charge are appointees of Obama.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The agents aren't. Koolaid tastes good man. It ain't bad to drink it, but ya gotta know how much to drink.
Encinal is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 10:49 AM   #67
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

The intel report is mostly blaming https://www.rt.com/usa/
There was nothing offered as conclusive evidence, only opinions of minions who work for Obama.
On the other hand USA has been running http://www.voanews.com/
Since WWII. Used to be called Radio Free Europe.
Everybody guilty!
muzzlebrake is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 11:08 AM   #68
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
We don't know if Russia affected the election. Our intel is saying they likely are the ones that hacked the emails and had them released...thus trying to affect the election. I guess that should not concern us. Carry on.
LOL So maybe, just maybe they showed us the emails the public was screaming to see in the first place that was hidden from us? ok, lets throw around buzz words like "hacked" a little more geez
RiverRat1 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 11:13 AM   #69
rwlopez59
Four Point
 
rwlopez59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Porter
Hunt In: E. Tx
Default

If you broke down the election in segments of red vs blue, only two states that were considered blue were turned to red, Michigan, and Penn. From what I read that's because of voter turn out, or the lack of fraudulent votes (by the dems). I tend to lean to the latter. Of course we won't ever know how much fraudulent votes were cast in CA or NY for that matter. As for cleaning house with respect to the intelligence community, good luck. The feds have recruited from the harvards and yales supposedly bc there are more intelligent people going to school there. But one forgets just how liberal these schools have become. So our federal intelligence community is inundated with liberal ideologues, if not down right communistic (think bho). We won't be able to truly clean house for years to come. As for the russians trying to influence the election...how about the US media blatantly trying to influence the election for kilary. Why isn't that a concern for anyone? What's concerning is that they did it openly, and no one said or did a **** thing! Thank God Trump won! God bless America!
rwlopez59 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 11:17 AM   #70
Bill in San Jose
Pope & Young
 
Bill in San Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Hunt In: CA, CO, OR, and TX
Default Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

LWC- I spent 12 years of my life developing technology and combat systems to defeat the former USSR (Star Wars, Aegis, Submarine Combat Systems, P3 acoustic upgrades, Undersea Surveillance, I had the design win of the airborne supercomputer on the DARPA program that became Predator). I hope my brief bio explains why I don't trust the Russian government.

Going back in history, "everybody has spied on everybody". RCA was created after WW1 because our British allied were listening to US Navy ship to ship radio communications.

However, I have not seen one iota of evidence that the Russian government either directed a phishing attack on DNC staff and provided the results to Julian Assage, nor evidence the Russian government directed assets not to do the same with RNC computing resources.

If you are aware of either, can you please post a link? And please, not the meaningless 13 page 'report' which was useless.

Thanks and again- God bless Texas.


μολν λαβ
Bill in San Jose is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 11:19 AM   #71
rwlopez59
Four Point
 
rwlopez59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Porter
Hunt In: E. Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinal View Post
The agents aren't. Koolaid tastes good man. It ain't bad to drink it, but ya gotta know how much to drink.
The agents are recruited out of liberal ivy league colleges...think again.
rwlopez59 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 11:50 AM   #72
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
LWC- I spent 12 years of my life developing technology and combat systems to defeat the former USSR (Star Wars, Aegis, Submarine Combat Systems, P3 acoustic upgrades, Undersea Surveillance, I had the design win of the airborne supercomputer on the DARPA program that became Predator). I hope my brief bio explains why I don't trust the Russian government.

Going back in history, "everybody has spied on everybody". RCA was created after WW1 because our British allied were listening to US Navy ship to ship radio communications.

However, I have not seen one iota of evidence that the Russian government either directed a phishing attack on DNC staff and provided the results to Julian Assage, nor evidence the Russian government directed assets not to do the same with RNC computing resources.

If you are aware of either, can you please post a link? And please, not the meaningless 13 page 'report' which was useless.

Thanks and again- God bless Texas.


μολν λαβ
Bill, I understand that limited evidence has been released and I don't have a link for you. I guess my problem is that there are some fingers that point to Russia in this. But since "our" candidate won, we shouldn't look into this any further. That attitude can lead to some scary situations. If there was any evidence that Russia helped Hillary get elected, I would **** sure want it investigated. Trump won and I feel the same way.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 12:07 PM   #73
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Bill, I understand that limited evidence has been released and I don't have a link for you. I guess my problem is that there are some fingers that point to Russia in this. But since "our" candidate won, we shouldn't look into this any further. That attitude can lead to some scary situations. If there was any evidence that Russia helped Hillary get elected, I would **** sure want it investigated. Trump won and I feel the same way.
Russia didn't help Trump get elected. That's the point. Hillary got Trump elected, plain and simple.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 12:09 PM   #74
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Bill, I understand that limited evidence has been released and I don't have a link for you. I guess my problem is that there are some fingers that point to Russia in this. But since "our" candidate won, we shouldn't look into this any further. That attitude can lead to some scary situations. If there was any evidence that Russia helped Hillary get elected, I would **** sure want it investigated. Trump won and I feel the same way.
You're not making any sense (at least to me).

If Russia or anyone uncovered that "our" person was a con man or something else bad we would probably say..Oh well. See that's the difference between libs and conservatives. Libs are blinded 100%, conservatives usually admit faults of their candidates.
RiverRat1 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #75
Stuck
Ten Point
 
Stuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Bill, I understand that limited evidence has been released and I don't have a link for you. I guess my problem is that there are some fingers that point to Russia in this. But since "our" candidate won, we shouldn't look into this any further. That attitude can lead to some scary situations. If there was any evidence that Russia helped Hillary get elected, I would **** sure want it investigated. Trump won and I feel the same way.
I don't think anyone feels it's ok to just let the Russians have access to all of our secrets. But there is evidence of it happening for years, from numerous countries, and now all of a sudden it's an issue and we need sanctions. And this particular hacking wasn't even a government agency, it was the DNC. There are just sooooo many things hypocritical about this administration screaming about how bad Russia and Putin are.
Stuck is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 12:37 PM   #76
UncleBubba
Pope & Young
 
UncleBubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Bill, I understand that limited evidence has been released and I don't have a link for you. I guess my problem is that there are some fingers that point to Russia in this. But since "our" candidate won, we shouldn't look into this any further. That attitude can lead to some scary situations. If there was any evidence that Russia helped Hillary get elected, I would **** sure want it investigated. Trump won and I feel the same way.
Why just Russia, because Trump has shaken Putin's hand? I'm sure the Clinton's have a lot of enemies that would love the opportunity to ruin her opportunity to be president. If anyone impacted the election, no mater the party, I agree that it should be investigated. I'm not a Trumpster but he's the leader of the party now and I will support him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Russia didn't help Trump get elected. That's the point. Hillary got Trump elected, plain and simple.
You got it right
UncleBubba is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 12:54 PM   #77
stickerpatch59
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
Exactly, if Putin helped exposed information that helped American voters make an informed decision then I would like to buy that man a brewski ! The fact trump won with the midia against him is really a miracle. If anything Russia helped level the playing field.
whoever did the hacking of the e-mails pretty much just did the job the mainstream media refused to do; report any dirt on Clinton.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 01:30 PM   #78
Bill in San Jose
Pope & Young
 
Bill in San Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Hunt In: CA, CO, OR, and TX
Default

I understand the surveillance and intelligence 'game', I've met people with no last names, companies with another company's name outside their door, and a few who I swear would not cast a reflection in a mirror or create a shadow!

My point is, if the knucklehead in chief says we have proof and he'll show it to the American people- then put your cards down on the table!

Who did it? How about the DNC staffer who was found in DC with a bullet in his head, phone, keys and wallet w/ cash in his pockets and it's being called a robbery?


μολν λαβ
Bill in San Jose is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #79
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
I understand the surveillance and intelligence 'game', I've met people with no last names, companies with another company's name outside their door, and a few who I swear would not cast a reflection in a mirror or create a shadow!

My point is, if the knucklehead in chief says we have proof and he'll show it to the American people- then put your cards down on the table!

Who did it? How about the DNC staffer who was found in DC with a bullet in his head, phone, keys and wallet w/ cash in his pockets and it's being called a robbery?


μολν λαβ
You may be on to something here. Maybe Putin was jealous of the Clintons body count.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 01:50 PM   #80
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
You're not making any sense (at least to me).

If Russia or anyone uncovered that "our" person was a con man or something else bad we would probably say..Oh well. See that's the difference between libs and conservatives. Libs are blinded 100%, conservatives usually admit faults of their candidates.
I guess you have to think outside your own personal interests for my point to make sense. I think it would be best for our country and future elections for foreign powers to not have some sort of secret influence. Put parties aside. Can we not all agree on that?

Now go look back through the thread and look at all the excuses of it happens all the time, always happened, I don't care as long as she lost, did they rig the ballot box, what they said was true, media tries to rig it etc... If all we are going to do is make excuses for this type of behavior because it helped our guy....we are in a sad state.

The hacking and influencing concerns me less than my conservative brothers making excuses and already closing a blind eye to possible bad actors trying to cause our country harm.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 02:01 PM   #81
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinal View Post
The agents aren't. Koolaid tastes good man. It ain't bad to drink it, but ya gotta know how much to drink.


Did you see a single agent testify. No that's right you didn't. I used to be a federal agent. Believe me you are drinking the kool aide bud. Obama flavored.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 02:01 PM   #82
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
I guess you have to think outside your own personal interests for my point to make sense. I think it would be best for our country and future elections for foreign powers to not have some sort of secret influence. Put parties aside. Can we not all agree on that?

Now go look back through the thread and look at all the excuses of it happens all the time, always happened, I don't care as long as she lost, did they rig the ballot box, what they said was true, media tries to rig it etc... If all we are going to do is make excuses for this type of behavior because it helped our guy....we are in a sad state.

The hacking and influencing concerns me less than my conservative brothers making excuses and already closing a blind eye to possible bad actors trying to cause our country harm.
The Democrats are the only ones making excuses. Clintons corruption was the only influence needed for the American people.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 02:16 PM   #83
Marco
Ten Point
 
Marco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Sisterdale, Texas
Default

Just something else he said he would do that he isnt keeping his word on.
Marco is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 02:39 PM   #84
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
The Democrats are the only ones making excuses. Clintons corruption was the only influence needed for the American people.
Figured you were still coming up with your top 3 reasons why we should be more concerned with her particular emails.... than Russia. Don't get too far ahead of the class. One step at a time
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 02:59 PM   #85
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Figured you were still coming up with your top 3 reasons why we should be more concerned with her particular emails.... than Russia. Don't get too far ahead of the class. One step at a time
It's not working brother. Give it up. The people have spoken, and Russia didn't hack the voting machines. George Soros may have, but it didn't work.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:02 PM   #86
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

You said it not me. Now either tell us why or go spout off some knowledge that you can't back up on another thread
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:10 PM   #87
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
You said it not me. Now either tell us why or go spout off some knowledge that you can't back up on another thread
What's the matter? You butt hurt? Prove Russia elected Trump, or STFU!

By the way, you can look up my post about Trump. I'm not a fan.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:24 PM   #88
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

I never said Russia elected Trump. You did say the emails are more concerning than how they came to light. Tell me why. I'm open to being concerned about the wrong issue. Just back up your statement so we can all decide.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:27 PM   #89
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Read post #63.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:29 PM   #90
Roscoe
Pope & Young
 
Roscoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Georgetown, Tx
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Funny as heck that anyone in Washington would be up in arms over another country trying to influence the process of our government. I mean dang, it's not we've ever done anything like that in other countries. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roscoe is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:42 PM   #91
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: athens, texas
Hunt In: east texas
Default

Russia is a scape goat for the left, even Assange himself said most of his information came from DNC officials, who were later on killed or disappeared, this is all just politics putting the blame somewhere else and trying to get the MSM to sway the attention from their own corruption and trying to discredit trumps victory, the current DNC is extremely crooked and they're sinking they're own ship and their brainwashed followers will follow suit.....
ghostgoblin22 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:44 PM   #92
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
If she has nothing to hide, then it doesn't matter. What is so hard for you to understand? So the DNC's email got hacked, what does that change? Just the fact that it got hacked should have no bearing on the election, correct? Unless, of course, there was some shady **** going on.

Now, I don't know what was all in the emails, and neither did the general public, before the election. To say that hacked emails were the reason Clinton lost, is just an EXCUSE.
So we shouldn't be concerned with the emails. Having trouble understanding your argument. I'm concerned with Russia trying to help us so much. You are more concerned with the emails but don't know why
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:55 PM   #93
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
So we shouldn't be concerned with the emails. Having trouble understanding your argument. I'm concerned with Russia trying to help us so much. You are more concerned with the emails but don't know why
You're right. I have no clue why.

Now, how is Russia helping us?
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 03:59 PM   #94
kyle1974
Pope & Young
 
kyle1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Bluff, America
Hunt In: McMullen / Refugio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
I guess you have to think outside your own personal interests for my point to make sense. I think it would be best for our country and future elections for foreign powers to not have some sort of secret influence. Put parties aside. Can we not all agree on that?

Now go look back through the thread and look at all the excuses of it happens all the time, always happened, I don't care as long as she lost, did they rig the ballot box, what they said was true, media tries to rig it etc... If all we are going to do is make excuses for this type of behavior because it helped our guy....we are in a sad state.

The hacking and influencing concerns me less than my conservative brothers making excuses and already closing a blind eye to possible bad actors trying to cause our country harm.
When do international events not influence an election? Hacking a political party's poorly secured network may be new, but elections are always influenced from other countries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
kyle1974 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #95
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Funny as heck that anyone in Washington would be up in arms over another country trying to influence the process of our government. I mean dang, it's not we've ever done anything like that in other countries. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It is funny that y'all can't see past trumps. When the US is doing that to other countries, which country do you think is getting screwed? Russia does it to us and y'all think you are getting a back rub. Until Russia puts their hands on your hips
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 04:24 PM   #96
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
It is funny that y'all can't see past trumps. When the US is doing that to other countries, which country do you think is getting screwed? Russia does it to us and y'all think you are getting a back rub. Until Russia puts their hands on your hips
How is Russia helping us again?

I've already told you, I'm not a Trump fan. I'm also not a fan of little whiny men either. The American people elected Trump, not Russia. Get the **** over it already!
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 04:40 PM   #97
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
It is funny that y'all can't see past trumps. When the US is doing that to other countries, which country do you think is getting screwed? Russia does it to us and y'all think you are getting a back rub. Until Russia puts their hands on your hips
Obama tried to influence the elections in Israel. Who got screwed?



http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...ection-israels
M16 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 04:41 PM   #98
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
How is Russia helping us again?

I've already told you, I'm not a Trump fan. I'm also not a fan of little whiny men either. The American people elected Trump, not Russia. Get the **** over it already!
Apparently they tried to help keep us from electing clinton. Not saying they did or didn't but they tried. All these hypocrites saying that this is normal and implying that they wouldn't worry if Russia tried to get Hillary elected.

You sure talk big behind a computer. How big an ole boy are ya?
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 04:43 PM   #99
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
Obama tried to influence the elections in Israel. Who got screwed?



http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...ection-israels
You bring so much to these discussions. Go back over and sell all the public lands.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 04:46 PM   #100
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Apparently they tried to help keep us from electing clinton. Not saying they did or didn't but they tried. All these hypocrites saying that this is normal and implying that they wouldn't worry if Russia tried to get Hillary elected.

You sure talk big behind a computer. How big an ole boy are ya?
Big enough! But more importantly, crazy enough!

Why is this such an issue now? You have admitted that cyberhacking has been going on as long as technology has allowed. Why now? Because the liberals and liberal media didn't win at the influence game? You can bet they influenced the 2008 and 2012 elections, and they **** sure tried to influence this one. Why is this "hacking" BS such a big deal now? I'll tell you why! Because the corrupt elitists and the liberal media are scared to death that they will lose their plate at the dinner table, that's why! Now go away troll.

Last edited by Ironman; 01-07-2017 at 04:48 PM..
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com