Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 04:32 PM   #1
UncleBubba
Ten Point
 
UncleBubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.
Default Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Why not Hillary for being stupid enough to try to circumvent the system with her lying ways?
I hope Trump tears the "intelligence" agencies a new one. Just more blame anyone but the Clintons...
UncleBubba is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 04:50 PM   #2
HoustonR6ryda
Ten Point
 
HoustonR6ryda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buna,TX
Hunt In: Kerr Co./PIKE Co./ Leon Co.
Default

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politi...ers/index.html
HoustonR6ryda is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 04:51 PM   #3
Luck_of_the_Draw
Pope & Young
 
Luck_of_the_Draw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North DFW
Hunt In: Thinking of taking up fishing.
Default

The truth will always do that.
Luck_of_the_Draw is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 04:56 PM   #4
Speedgoat
Pope & Young
 
Speedgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jarrell
Hunt In: Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, etc.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
If he said they'll pay for it, then they'll pay for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Speedgoat is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 04:57 PM   #5
Fishy
Ten Point
 
Fishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBubba View Post
Why not Hillary for being stupid enough to try to circumvent the system with her lying ways?
I hope Trump tears the "intelligence" agencies a new one. Just more blame anyone but the Clintons...
And why is it that it appears the media or outside forces sure seemed to hush things after Donna Brazile was said to have illegally helped Hillary with debate questions?

Don't seem to hear much about that either.
Fishy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:08 PM   #6
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: athens, texas
Hunt In: east texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
And why is it that it appears the media or outside forces sure seemed to hush things after Donna Brazile was said to have illegally helped Hillary with debate questions?

Don't seem to hear much about that either.
it doesn't fit the lefts and MSM's agenda....
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:14 PM   #7
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
And why is it that it appears the media or outside forces sure seemed to hush things after Donna Brazile was said to have illegally helped Hillary with debate questions?



Don't seem to hear much about that either.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:19 PM   #8
Fishy
Ten Point
 
Fishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fishy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #9
overcomer401965
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coleman, Texas
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

And the O has never done the same?
overcomer401965 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:22 PM   #10
monsterspike
Four Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Default

thanks putin!
monsterspike is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:22 PM   #11
mcanderson83
Four Point
 
mcanderson83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: Trinity and Walker Counties
Default

So he did the same thing that Obama tried to do in Israel ... and we're supposed to be upset by this?
mcanderson83 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:27 PM   #12
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself
flywise is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:35 PM   #13
WItoTX
Eight Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBubba View Post
Why not Hillary for being stupid enough to try to circumvent the system with her lying ways?
I hope Trump tears the "intelligence" agencies a new one. Just more blame anyone but the Clintons...
Don't think tearing anyone a new one is necessary. Just clean out the bad eggs and replace with quality, which is what he seems to have a knack of doing.
WItoTX is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:39 PM   #14
BTGuard
Ten Point
 
BTGuard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Iowa
Hunt In: Iowa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself
Or maybe they did such an excellent job that they got the important states votes rather then just going for pure numbers

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
BTGuard is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 05:43 PM   #15
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lubbock, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

Liberals are still PO'ed about the election and are still trying to discredit the results. They unfortunately will never go away until the US we love and need is basically destroyed. We came close to loosing the great country if this election had not turned out the way it did. No way on God's green earth can they prove that the election was rigged. All the libtards can just KMB!
Mudslinger is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 07:35 PM   #16
Bill in San Jose
Pope & Young
 
Bill in San Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Hunt In: CA, CO, OR, and TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself

But eliminate 2 states with large Democratic voting populations (CA and NY) and in the other 48 states Trump won by 3 million.
Bill in San Jose is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 07:51 PM   #17
J Sweet
Ten Point
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Or just the illegals and those that vote "early and often"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:02 PM   #18
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Keller
Default

It's cute but she ran on Obamas two terms and lost based on that.............


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:10 PM   #19
Vermin93
Eight Point
 
Vermin93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Addison, TX
Hunt In: Around DFW, OK, TN
Default

This global cyber war is concerning. As usual, both sides have charged out of their partisan bunkers and completely politicized the issue. The ideologues on both sides are more annoying than ever.
Vermin93 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #20
J Sweet
Ten Point
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

It's concerning because everyone else is better at it than us apparently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #21
Bill in San Jose
Pope & Young
 
Bill in San Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Hunt In: CA, CO, OR, and TX
Default

Sending out phishing emails is not cyber warfare. A guy sitting in an internet cafe in Nigeria paying an orphan with AIDS to swat flies can do it.

Read up on cyber warfare, this was simpleton stuff.

But still:

Show proof the people who did it were associated with, and run by, the Russian government.

Show proof that they got all the data.

Show proof that they gave it to Assange at Wikileaks.

Show proof that 1 email released was fraudulent.

Show proof that the Russians attempted to enter any state's voting system,


μολν λαβ
Bill in San Jose is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:24 PM   #22
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

I was going to vote for Hillary, but Putin made me vote for Trump
AntlerCollector is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:26 PM   #23
Vermin93
Eight Point
 
Vermin93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Addison, TX
Hunt In: Around DFW, OK, TN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
Sending out phishing emails is not cyber warfare. A guy sitting in an internet cafe in Nigeria paying an orphan with AIDS to swat flies can do it.

Read up on cyber warfare, this was simpleton stuff.

But still:

Show proof the people who did it were associated with, and run by, the Russian government.

Show proof that they got all the data.

Show proof that they gave it to Assange at Wikileaks.

Show proof that 1 email released was fraudulent.

Show proof that the Russians attempted to enter any state's voting system,


μολν λαβ

Persuasive. Maybe Trump will consider you for Director of National Intelligence.
Vermin93 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:34 PM   #24
UncleBubba
Ten Point
 
UncleBubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcanderson83 View Post
So he did the same thing that Obama tried to do in Israel ... and we're supposed to be upset by this?


Right!
UncleBubba is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:35 PM   #25
UncleBubba
Ten Point
 
UncleBubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
I was going to vote for Hillary, but Putin made me vote for Trump


Haha nice!
UncleBubba is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 09:02 PM   #26
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
But eliminate 2 states with large Democratic voting populations (CA and NY) and in the other 48 states Trump won by 3 million.
Absolutely.....God bless the electoral college
flywise is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 11:25 PM   #27
skiguy327
Spike
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Default

Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
skiguy327 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 12:11 AM   #28
Low Fence
Pope & Young
 
Low Fence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Quitman, Tx.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiguy327 View Post
Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



..... call me redneck, hill billy, unedumacayted.... but if.....if.....just if you have nothing to hide.... then you , have nothing to hide.

Id get stolen every minute, nothing is safe. If you a &$@)$ing idiot and have that kind of info in cyber space.... well you're just a $&@*%ing idiot that couldn't run a country anyway.

Cyber protection "whatever".... if I had enough money... and it wouldn't take much in the grand scheme of things I could pay a 16 year old hacker to find any darn thing I want about any person In The free world if they typed it on anything but a type writer
Low Fence is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 07:35 AM   #29
CrookedArrow
Ten Point
 
CrookedArrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Midland
Hunt In: Nolan County, Land of the big uns
Default

Putin/Trump............2020..........................
CrookedArrow is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:12 AM   #30
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiguy327 View Post

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.
Alrighty. So what should Israel do about Obama interfering in their election?


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/
M16 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #31
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

All this talk... Can anyone sum up exactly how Russia affected the election in any way?
RiverRat1 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:29 AM   #32
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiguy327 View Post
Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it make?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.

Last edited by Ironman; 01-07-2017 at 08:44 AM..
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #33
Sparkles
Pope & Young
 
Sparkles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: McKinney
Hunt In: Young County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it matter?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.


Boom! Well stated


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparkles is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #34
tminc
Four Point
 
tminc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: austin
Hunt In: burnet county,mexico
Default

ANYTHING! that kept that ***** out is good with me ,where do i send my thank you letter,now i hear she will run for ny city mayor and hopefully all the dems can live in new york and cali and we can have our country back. Thank God, Thank Putin, Thank everybody that still has a brain and the balls to use it. )))) Thank yall, Now why ain't all of these whiners moving?, ill lend them a truck
tminc is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:50 AM   #35
sharkhunter
Pope & Young
 
sharkhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Houston , TX
Hunt In: Looking for a place
Default

The one question I have is what misinformation did Russia spread ?
sharkhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:53 AM   #36
LWC
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
Alrighty. So what should Israel do about Obama interfering in their election?


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/
It is not a good thing. Obamas actions while he has been in office have been anti Israel....a big mistake in my opinion. Russia is not trying to influence elections for our benefit. Just because you agree with the outcome in this case does not make it a good thing. News Flash. All politicians are dirty. If you want Russia and other foreign countries to only release the skeletons from one candidate, thus influencing our democracy.....keep your heads buried in the sand and pat each other on the back.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:54 AM   #37
Fishy
Ten Point
 
Fishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
The one question I have is what misinformation did Russia spread ?
The libs don't want to hear facts, they just want to keep the complainers ramped up and outraged.
Fishy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 08:58 AM   #38
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
It is not a good thing. Obamas actions while he has been in office have been anti Israel....a big mistake in my opinion. Russia is not trying to influence elections for our benefit. Just because you agree with the outcome in this case does not make it a good thing. News Flash. All politicians are dirty. If you want Russia and other foreign countries to only release the skeletons from one candidate, thus influencing our democracy.....keep your heads buried in the sand and pat each other on the back.
The media and the Democrats, in unison I might add, tried their ****edest to dig up everything they could on Trump, and you know it! But hey, if you want to keep YOUR head in the sand, then so be it.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:01 AM   #39
J Sweet
Ten Point
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

They know jack about who did it. Have y'all watched the hearings?

How do we know Russia did it?

It had to have been them. Fits their MO.

How do you know top Kremlin officials were aware?

They had to have known.


It's all speculation. Could be right but they have no evidence. All political.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:02 AM   #40
sharkhunter
Pope & Young
 
sharkhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Houston , TX
Hunt In: Looking for a place
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
The libs don't want to hear facts, they just want to keep the complainers ramped up and outraged.
Exactly, if Putin helped exposed information that helped American voters make an informed decision then I would like to buy that man a brewski ! The fact trump won with the midia against him is really a miracle. If anything Russia helped level the playing field.

Last edited by sharkhunter; 01-07-2017 at 09:08 AM..
sharkhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:05 AM   #41
Encinal
Pope & Young
 
Encinal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Location, Location
Hunt In: Spite of Wife's Complaints
Default

The CIA isn't made up of a bunch of snowflakes with a pro Obama agenda.

That's ridiculous. If they say the Russians gave Assange the information, then they most likely did.

Attacking the intelligence agencies that you will soon be in charge of is stupid.

He's much better off saying "Did the Russians force Donna Brazil to give Hillary debate questions"?

"Did the Russians force Hillary to put a server in her basement?"

"If the Russians are actively trying to hack politicians emails, does t it make what Hillary did that much more dangerous?"

Pandering to the plebes in the vernacular is great when you are running for office, but it gets you nowhere when you are running an office and you create personality barriers between you and the agencies below you.
Encinal is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:05 AM   #42
J Sweet
Ten Point
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Hell Obama retaliated before the investigation was even concluded. That means one thing. The narrative was already written. I trust nothing from anyone serving in an Obama admin. Y'all been around the last 8 yrs?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:06 AM   #43
LWC
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
The media and the Democrats, in unison I might add, tried their ****edest to dig up everything they could on Trump, and you know it! But hey, if you want to keep YOUR head in the sand, then so be it.
This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #44
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.
Russia did not try to help either candidate.
flywise is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:09 AM   #45
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

The news media are the ones who got poked in the eye. Who ever hacked and released the emails did the job of printing the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to allow the voters to make up their own minds on how to vote. Something the news media has long forgotten.
Thumper is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:11 AM   #46
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it make?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.
About as well put as it could be
flywise is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:14 AM   #47
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.
You really believe that Russia caused Clinton to lose, don't you?

The American people is the reason Clinton lost. More accurately, Clintons corrupt *** is what caused Clinton to lose. As has been stated, no one knows that it was even Russia who did the hacking. It will be funny when all of this is over to find out it really wasn't Russia, and to see what other excuse the Dems come up with.

To repeat the Liberals in 2008 and 2012........ We won, get over it!!
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:14 AM   #48
J Sweet
Ten Point
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinal View Post
The CIA isn't made up of a bunch of snowflakes with a pro Obama agenda.

That's ridiculous. If they say the Russians gave Assange the information, then they most likely did.

Attacking the intelligence agencies that you will soon be in charge of is stupid.

He's much better off saying "Did the Russians force Donna Brazil to give Hillary debate questions"?

"Did the Russians force Hillary to put a server in her basement?"

"If the Russians are actively trying to hack politicians emails, does t it make what Hillary did that much more dangerous?"

Pandering to the plebes in the vernacular is great when you are running for office, but it gets you nowhere when you are running an office and you create personality barriers between you and the agencies below you.


The people in charge are appointees of Obama.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:16 AM   #49
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiguy327 View Post
Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ask the Bernie fans who manipulated the election
flywise is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2017, 09:28 AM   #50
LWC
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
You really believe that Russia caused Clinton to lose, don't you?

The American people is the reason Clinton lost. More accurately, Clintons corrupt *** is what caused Clinton to lose. As has been stated, no one knows that it was even Russia who did the hacking. It will be funny when all of this is over to find out it really wasn't Russia, and to see what other excuse the Dems come up with.

To repeat the Liberals in 2008 and 2012........ We won, get over it!!
Fyi I'm a conservative. But if you think questioning Russia's motives makes a person a lib...well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know that Russia influenced the election. Sounds like they tried to. Sounds like Trump is a great admirer of Putin. Sounds like something we should all want to be transparent and kept in check
LWC is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com