Kawasaki Teryx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki Teryx?

Any reviews, positives/negatives anyone could give me on these things? Might have a chance to pick up a 2013 with only around 800 miles on it at a decent deal. It's the camo/EPS 4 seater model. The bed is a little smaller than what I'd really like, but it's better than the back rack of an ATV, which is all I have now. Would be used in the mountains/desert of NM, so don't really care about mud capabilities. Will they be as loud as a RZR??

I have a 2008 two seater that hasn't let me down yet. Mine is louder than my buddies FXT but it will run with it all day.

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
      I have a 2008 two seater that hasn't let me down yet. Mine is louder than my buddies FXT but it will run with it all day.
      Those FXTs are relatively quiet though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2011 750. I dont know if its louder than a rzr. Mine seems awfully loud in "cab" but when not in it its really isnt very loud. I will say I like mine alot. Dang thing will run, and the ride is super smooth. Every time I ride in a Ranger it makes me appreciate my Teryx suspension even more.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          I have a 2011 750. I dont know if its louder than a rzr. Mine seems awfully loud in "cab" but when not in it its really isnt very loud. I will say I like mine alot. Dang thing will run, and the ride is super smooth. Every time I ride in a Ranger it makes me appreciate my Teryx suspension even more.
          Good to hear.

Comment

We rented 2 of the Teryx's, a 2 seater and a 4 seater, in Estes Park, CO this year. After our ride we were talking to the guys we rented from and they said the Teryx last 3-4 times longer than every other brand they have tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              We rented 2 of the Teryx's, a 2 seater and a 4 seater, in Estes Park, CO this year. After our ride we were talking to the guys we rented from and they said the Teryx last 3-4 times longer than every other brand they have tried.
              Also good to hear. I'm usually pretty remote when I'm out hunting, so reliability is pretty important.

Comment

If you decide you don't want it please PM me the deal your looking at

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  If you decide you don't want it please PM me the deal your looking at
                  It's in Las Cruces, NM.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                    It's in Las Cruces, NM.

That would have to be one heck of a deal then nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      That would have to be one heck of a deal then nevermind
                      Yea, probably not worth the drive for you. [emoji16]

Comment

I had a 08 and now have a 17 800. It will go everywhere the other ones go and still be able to drive it back to camp. I'm usually the one pulling people out when they get stuck. Very reliable machine in my opinion.

Comment

I have a 2008 NRA Edition Teryx that I bought new. Only minor issue I've ever had with it is the radiator fan will stick some time and stay on but I think I've replaced the part and corrected the issue now. Every time I tell myself I need to buy a new one I can't do it because my 2008 still runs great and does everything I want it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            Same here. Rented a 4 seater with power steering at Bobcat Pass in NM. That thing rode great and was really quiet. The owner said that of all the ATV/SxS's they rent the Teryx is the most reliable.

PS: I did have one complaint. I'm 6'3 and I didn't have much leg room as the driver. I had to rest my right foot on top of my left to work the throttle properly. If I owned one I would probably do a little cutting/welding on the driver seat to give me some more room.
                            Last edited by jmeghunts; 04-12-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                              Same here. Rented a 4 seater with power steering at Bobcat Pass in NM. That thing rode great and was really quiet. The owner said that of all the ATV/SxS's they rent the Teryx is the most reliable.

PS: I did have one complaint. I'm 6'3 and I didn't have much leg room as the driver. I had to rest my right foot on top of my left to work the throttle properly. If I owned one I would probably do a little cutting/welding on the driver seat to give me some more room.
                              I go 5'9" on a good day, so that shouldn't be a problem for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X