SEAL Team 6 DEAD!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    I'm praying for a lot of lost brothers and their families tonight.

We are very early on in the reporting of this so I would caution everyone to take it all with a huge grain of salt. Initial reports are almost always wrong in at least some portion if not entirely.

Spend these hours and days praying for the families who lost fathers, son's, and brothers and let the full story come out with it does.
    We're almost 7 years into it now. Still think it's "too early"?????

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      Just reminiscing. This thread goes back to the day after 31 souls perished on a CH-47 in the Wardak Province in Afghanistan on 8-6-11. Sooooooo many questions STILL unanswered about what has been touted as the theft of souls during "Extortion 17".
      The day these great warriors were murdered I pledged to not let this travesty go silent until the questions have been answered. We're now going on 7 years of BS w/out concrete answers, even after hours of congressional hearings on it.
      My original post on it:

I will not rest until the families of these warriors get answers as to why Obama/Biden sold them down the river. This was a huge treason before all of America & these turds (Obama/Biden) have yet to answer to their calling on this.
      NEVER Forget Extortion 17!!!!
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_S..._SEAL_Team_Six
      I will always pray for the safety of seal team 6, and hope they are living somewhere off chart in the pacific and if they are unmasked, many families will be happy. Unfortunately, I feel deep state executed the seal team to avoid controversy, and that Obama needed to erase them to enhance his leadership overall.

Comment

Prayers up for families

Comment

After all the shady stuff we are finding out about obama and Hillary, it sounds terrible to say this, but I would not be surprised if they did set up the seals to be killed

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            After all the shady stuff we are finding out about obama and Hillary, it sounds terrible to say this, but I would not be surprised if they did set up the seals to be killed
            Really? I don’t trust our government or like Obama but this is way out there IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
              Really? I don’t trust our government or like Obama but this is way out there IMO
              It is 100% absolutely believable, possible, and probable.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                It is 100% absolutely believable, possible, and probable.
                I have to agree

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    What is the motive in this theory for them to do that?

Comment

well I would think a motive to do it was the op didn't go down like they said it did and maybe they really didn't get him and it was a PR stunt who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                        well I would think a motive to do it was the op didn't go down like they said it did and maybe they really didn't get him and it was a PR stunt who knows.
                        The team that was killed in the Helo was not the same team that got OBL

Comment

Comment

Prayers for all and their families.

Comment

When the Cuban classified files were release last year, one of the options to get Castro, was to set off bombs in Miami and kill innocents, as an excuse to invade. Just know the gov't always has insane and criminal options on the table to cover themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                We're almost 7 years into it now. Still think it's "too early"?????
                                No, but I also don't think there is a conspiracy here. There were early mistakes made that were compounded by bad information and a decision to hold onto information, probably politically motivated, but I don't think there was any conspiracy by anybody in the White House to kill these warriors.

I happen to know people who were overheard in the AC130 gunship when it went down. There were tactical mistakes and failures of communication that lead to a tragic set of circumstances. But it could have happened a lot of other ways and there would have been other people on that aircraft or other aircraft in it's place.

So if you want to get mad at poor implementation of rules of engagement, go for it. If you want to get mad at poor communications between the Air Force and the Army command and Special Forces command, go for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X