^^^^If I Buy A ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^If I Buy A ?????

Do you think if I buy a MoonGuide, an Ozonics, plus new ScentLok clothes, put them in a Scent Crusher clothes hamper that I will be guaranteed to kill a 200" buck in Kansas this November? Lol

I’m a firm believer in Ozonics. No to the rest. And you still have to make the shot

Comment

Man I’m done with Ozonics. I have never had a sit where I used one and didn’t get blown at. Watched multiple videos for proper setup location etc.

Fan is loud and it still leaves an odor on the air. Same with scent free soap and scent crusher bag. Since opening wknd I have heavily used these products and have been blown at every sit with deer.

Yesterday evening no scent free shower, no scent crusher bag, no Ozonics, no Evercalm, no thermacell (never again go without) and I had the most deer around me ever so far this season. Not once did they blow and they were downwind multiple times. As much as I access the stand locations and feed pens they know my smell. I think all of the other crap alerts them.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Man I’m done with Ozonics. I have never had a sit where I used one and didn’t get blown at. Watched multiple videos for proper setup location etc.

Fan is loud and it still leaves an odor on the air. Same with scent free soap and scent crusher bag. Since opening wknd I have heavily used these products and have been blown at every sit with deer.

Yesterday evening no scent free shower, no scent crusher bag, no Ozonics, no Evercalm, no thermacell (never again go without) and I had the most deer around me ever so far this season. Not once did they blow and they were downwind multiple times. As much as I access the stand locations and feed pens they know my smell. I think all of the other crap alerts them.
        I may have missed it but i have not seen a thread about how wonderful they are in a long time

Comment

People used to swear by C'Mere Deer too. Lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Antlers86;15162022]Man I’m done with Ozonics. I have never had a sit where I used one and didn’t get blown at. Watched multiple videos for proper setup location etc.

Watched BowHunter TV show the other day and Curt Wells was raving about it and got me to thinking how much we listen to all the endorsements that go on these days in the hunting industry. Lots of money being brought in for lots of products we really just guess they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post

I'm a firm believer in ozinics from a blind. Ive had mixed results from my 12-15 foot tripods. I do wash my clothes and rear with scent free soap and try to keep things clean. I dont believe the fan is an issue even on the quietest of mornings and mine hangs out the window.

I did try the ever calm deer scent stick and feel that's a foreign odor which alerts or angers some deer.

To the OP, I sense just a little sarcasm...[emoji3166]...imo, it's Kansas, do all you can or anything that gives you confidence to stay in the stand just a little longer.

Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Slick8; 10-12-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Ditch the scentlok, gotta be Sitka covered with a HECS suit or everyone will know you're a chump. A brand new flagship bow or a custom 6.5 is a must as well.

Comment

Yes. I think it even says so on the tags. Go ahead and pre pay your taxidermy bill and pick out a spot on the wall.

Comment

As guaranteed as Biden's chance of winning the election

Comment

Don't forget your Tinks

Comment

Done with the scent gimmicks here....

Comment

Green scent killer shampoo and body wash
                          Scent killer laundry soap
                          Scent killer spray
                          Scent killer deoderant

All ive ever really used./ Maybe some dead down wind products. I agree with the foreign smells being an issue to the deer. I also hang my bag and clothes outside alot.

Comment

Out of all those things I listed, I am somewhat intrigued by the Moon Guide. I have always wondered about the mom's effect on deer activity. It is not very expensive I hear.

Comment

If the smugglers can't get drugs by a dog, nothing will mask/cover enough to fool a deer.

Comment

Working...
                              X