2017/2018 Muslims are attacking the West Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whosure View Post
    I find it odd they attacked the Iranian Parliament. They are one of their biggest supporters.
    Exactly, and what do you with a dog that bites the hand that feeds it.

The truth is I think ISIS has has made a hobby of claiming responsibility for terror events which they have little to do with logistically, but it's their franchised concept and it's all to bolster their "street cred "
    Last edited by Playa; 06-07-2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Hell they can't even live peacefully amongst themselves, how can we ever expect them to coexist with us "infidels"?

Isis claims Iranian Parliament attack
      No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Whosure View Post
        I find it odd they attacked the Iranian Parliament. They are one of their biggest supporters.
        IRAN may just spank that butt after that stroke of genius! They are rabid dogs and NEED to be put down......period!

Comment

London back in the news. Sadly this gets bumped to the top.

Comment

Decisions have consequences.

Unfettered immigration and a disarmed citizenry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just googled the story. A guy drives a van into a crowd of Muslims and hurts a few.

I read some tweets that came up when I googled the story. Seems a lot of the people that are silent everyday as Islam terrorizes the world seem to think that it needs to be shouted from every roof top that this was an act of terrorism committed against innocent Muslim people. It may of well been, but I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most likely a radical Muslim mad that the Muslim community in London would not bury the previous terrorist.

Comment

Maybe a local ( non Muslim) who is really tired of the muslims raping, and murdering his neighbors.

Comment

In this matter I could care less.

Comment

I came into this story half way thru the reporting. With all the fervor, I absolutely could not decipher what was happening. For a few moments, I truly believed war was eminent, I just didn't know who would be involved. Shockingly, the channel I stumbled upon was MSNBC. They had maps, "terror routes" and a cascade of theories as to why. The problem was, in the ten minutes I watched, they never said what the hell they were talking about so, I switched to Fox. In the first fifteen seconds it was explained. Like Flywise said, maybe a local was fed up and went into the "no go" zone to exact some revenge. I don't know but I slept fine.
                      Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 06-19-2017, 06:56 AM.

Comment

2 muslims were talking about their kids. One said my son is 18 and my daughter is already 20, and both are already gone, hard to believe. The other said, yes, yes, they blow up so fast these days......

Comment

I just watched where a "Muslim community activist" (no, not Obama) said, "We feel as though, we have been terrorized." Well, holy freakin' s**t!! It's about time we hear a Muslim condemn a terrorist attack. It's absolutely amazing this alone is not news.

Comment

New scores in!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                              2 muslims were talking about their kids. One said my son is 18 and my daughter is already 20, and both are already gone, hard to believe. The other said, yes, yes, they blow up so fast these days......
                              Holy cow that's sick. But dang it, it's also funny as heck

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                                I just watched where a "Muslim community activist" (no, not Obama) said, "We feel as though, we have been terrorized." Well, holy freakin' s**t!! It's about time we hear a Muslim condemn a terrorist attack. It's absolutely amazing this alone is not news.

Comment

Working...
                                X