• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
    Yearling?
    Yep, I'd let him go few more years
    Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
    Lil button buck I think you know with the shoulder markings.

Comment

Finally got to set up my wife's stand. Go figure as soon as I got to bullis it started raining lol

Comment

Originally posted by JCG View Post
        Finally got to set up my wife's stand. Go figure as soon as I got to bullis it started raining lol
        I got there right after. Went to buy a new bow and had time to kill while they set it up. Sure didn't have as many pictures as I expected.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JCG View Post
          You got there as I was leaving. I was soaked in sweat anyways the humidity was terrible.

Comment

I had a ton of pictures, most at night. All were washed out. I need to adjust my flash setting.

Comment

what did you pick up?

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
                I got there right after. Went to buy a new bow and had time to kill while they set it up. Sure didn't have as many pictures as I expected.

What kinda bow did you get

Comment

Originally posted by USMC8151 View Post
                  what did you pick up?
                  Up until today I was still shooting my first ever bow, a 2007 single cam Parker. Anything would have been an upgrade . I didn't want to break the bank so I got a Bowtech Carbon Icon. You get a 15% military discount too. The bow package, plus a rest swap to the QAD, half dozen arrows, and some ramcats, was less than a bare top of the line bow. I'll probably upgrade in another decade.

Comment

Who'd you go through? Mesquite? I'm still shooting an 08 diamond marquis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who'd you go through? Mesquite? I'm still shooting an 08 diamond marquis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yeah I like it there. Seem like decent people.

Comment

I'm still shooting a 2009 bow tech captain. Most bows marketed today are excellent bows. But I remember my bare bones bow was $850 and I was single back then. Now I have to go through the wife to upgrade lol. Congrats I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

what did you pick up?
                          A nice ten, a really tall 8 but I'm not sure he had the spread but his g-2s have got to be 10-12 inches, a couple decent 8's, 1 hog and several doe and 1 1/2-2 1/2 year old bucks.

Comment

How do you post a picture on here

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                              How do you post a picture on here
                              Instead of typing in the quick reply box click "post reply" button and when you're in there you should see a paperclip icon. That will allow you to attach pics of a certain type and size.

Comment

Anyone going out this morning. Thinking about heading heading out but not sure where I need to go

Comment

Working...
                                X