Ozonic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozonic

My family got me a Ozonic for Christmas. I can't wait to use it. Who else uses one and any tips on best way to use it?

Don't use it on "Boost Mode" while in a pop up blind. I like mine and glad I got one.

Comment

Had a doe stick her nose about a foot away from the open window with the ozonics blowing. didnt bust me! once i learned how to use it somewhat properly it works awesome.

Comment

quite a few instruction video on Youtube and the Ozonicshunting.com website

If in an enclosed blind like a popup or box blind, airflow is the key. Treating the airflow as it leaves the blind will effectively eliminate the human scent profile.

If open air stand, have the ozone as close to your body on the downwind side is the key to success for this setup.

Enjoy and Congrats!! Send us your LDP's at info@ozonicshunting.com

Comment

huge fan, I own three of em (one that needs some tlc)

big believer . . . . . Can't beat completely what God made but sure can swing the advantage your way. In a constant duration and direction they're money. When it swirls or varies it puts more of the advantage back on the deer. Make sure it's positioned high enough and in the right direction.

Comment

Get some extra batteries. 1 year is all I can get out of one

Comment

The wife got me one for Christmas too. Pretty excited to see if it works in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
                quite a few instruction video on Youtube and the Ozonicshunting.com website

If in an enclosed blind like a popup or box blind, airflow is the key. Treating the airflow as it leaves the blind will effectively eliminate the human scent profile.

If open air stand, have the ozone as close to your body on the downwind side is the key to success for this setup.

Enjoy and Congrats!! Send us your LDP's at info@ozonicshunting.com
                What's the best way to use in a pop up? What's the current tbh price? Thanks

Comment

For a popup, create the airflow thru the blind and place the unit so that it is treat the airflow as it is leaving the blind. The exit can be any downwind opening. It does not have to a huge opening, just enough to create the airflow.

I brought the TBH pricing thread back to the top. Check the ozonicshunting.com page for any other offers.

Comment

Good to know that the air needs to flow out. I bought one used without instructions or the box. Haven't used it yet, but for $250 I figured I'd give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by GR5 View Post
                      Get some extra batteries. 1 year is all I can get out of one
                      Same here, one battery comes with the unit and I bought an extra one to have. Not two years with it and one of the batteries don't work. Had to order another battery and boy are they expensive!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X