Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in need of MLD doe tag disposal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody in need of MLD doe tag disposal???

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone is in desperate need of MLD doe tag hunters, I have a young son who would love to shoot his first deer this year. Preferably somewhere in the southern half of the state as we live in Corpus Christi. PM me. Thanks.

Sonny

How far are you willing to drive?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

4 Hours or so wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Comment

Back story for anybody that is wondering. We have a lease in Bee County. I was able to shoot a nice buck and passed on several other nice ones as well. For some reason we just don't see a lot of does and we(my son and I) passed on the few we did see this year. I was just thinking if there is an opportunity out there, I would like to have him get a chance on a place that needs does taken out. For sure, I'll get him on some pigs soon, but thought I'd ask.

Comment

Good luck with your search

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Wish you would have said something earlier on we got sick of shooting but we finish by mid nov

Comment

Originally posted by 7m STW View Post
                Wish you would have said something earlier on we got sick of shooting but we finish by mid nov
                That's cool. The thought to ask just came to me yesterday. We had a great season and saw lots of good bucks at our lease this year. Took one nice 10pt, but we hardly see any does on our place for some reason. So, we decided not to shoot any of the very few we saw while on stand. Figured SOMEBODY might need some corn vacuums removed. Would like for my son to get a shot at one if possible. We will see.

Comment

Not giving up yet. Anybody? Surely there is somebody out there needs a doe or two taken by a young hunter(9 year old son).

Comment

Wish I could help you out! Someone needs to hook this kid up!!

Comment

Sounds like y’all have plenty of bucks how about swapping a nice cull buck for a couple of does.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                        Sounds like y’all have plenty of bucks how about swapping a nice cull buck for a couple of does.
                        I wish we could. Our rules do not allow guests outside of immediate family.

Comment

I’ll bet Bigoak or Timberlake can put your boy on a doe ( or buck ) and they are site sponsors .

Comment

Just for clarity, not looking to pay for a doe hunt. Looking for someone who needs an MLD doe tag taken care of. I'm all about bringing something good to eat(or drink) to the table, paying for any fuel spent by landowner, or something along those lines.

Comment

Working...
                            X