Clear All

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
    First, I would like to thank the 6 men that came and set up the course
    The 4 ladies and 1 man who handled all the cafeteria duty
    The 2 ladies who took care of registration
    The 2 ladies that took care of the raffle
    The 1 man who took care of the course and water
    The 3 men who stayed and dismantled the course and put up the targets
    All volunteers, doing it because of their love for archery and the camp.
    Thank you to all of the vendors who took the time to come, set up, and donate to the raffle.
    Thank you to all the people who came, you help make this another successful year.
    After doing this for 28 years, it has become a family reunion of sorts, and it is great to see kids that have grown up coming to Chester, now showing up with their own kids in tow.
    Looking forward to next year, mark your calendars for the weekend AFTER Mother's Day.
    If you can help, I need someone who can post the scores, send me an email and I can forward a list of the top 3 shooters in each division if you can post them for me.
    School has filter that hinders me from posting alot of things.
    Bill I'd be happy to help you post the scores, pm sent

Comment

I had a great time as I expected I would. I was recently telling somebody I had just met about my bow building tutorials, and she acted as if it were unusually altruistic of me to make them, and I explained to her that it wasn't unusual at all because the whole archery community seems to be friendly, generous, and helpful. These events are great just for the social aspect of it, and I really appreciate some of the people I've met like Bob Sarrels who's given me lots of bow building advice, and that guy whose name I can't remember who was teaching people how to throw atlatls at the Chester shoot. I can't remember everybody's name, but I really like the people I've met since I started going to these kinds of events.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
        that guy whose name I can't remember who was teaching people how to throw atlatls at the Chester shoot.
        Pretty sure that was Robert Garcia

Comment

Awesome job all of you! Great shoot! Fun course.

Comment

Robert and Zach Sarrels were both out there showing/teaching. Very impressive.

Comment

great time! thank you

Comment

Working...
              X