DIY whole truck in bed liner....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY whole truck in bed liner....?

Has anyone used this? If so any reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used the roll on and use the can to touch up, it's fine for me. I use my bed hauling stuff all the time and it's pretty tough stuff

Comment

I sprayed all the the lower areas and fender flairs on my Jeep with the rustoleum. It’s held up well. The tan was rolled on monstaliner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DFF03426-0D00-4A24-B6A8-0A42CD736667.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	24551491

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
        I sprayed all the the lower areas and fender flairs on my Jeep with the rustoleum. It’s held up well. The tan was rolled on monstaliner.

[ATTACH]922636[/ATTACH]

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Key is to prep very well. Rough up the paint with a scuff pad and then clean with alcohol before you spray the liner.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
            Key is to prep very well. Rough up the paint with a scuff pad and then clean with alcohol before you spray the liner.

This. And depends on the application. I used the spray on for a bumper i built for my sxs but use the roll on for truck beds. I have done two trucks. Did my 05 and it still looked good when i sold it after 13 yrs and i used the crap out of it. Did a 16 i had and it did not hold up near as well. Peddles on my mtn bike would scratch it. Not sure if they changed the formula or what but i prepped them both the same way mentioned above

Comment

I just used u-pol raptor spray kit very easy great results check out you tube
              Good luck

Comment

I put it on my golf cart I use for hunting. So far it’s holding up well. It’s been 2yrs since I sprayed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                  I put it on my golf cart I use for hunting. So far it’s holding up well. It’s been 2yrs since I sprayed it.
                  X2

Comment

Originally posted by Vap View Post
                    I just used u-pol raptor spray kit very easy great results check out you tube
                    Good luck
                    My buddy used Raptor and I really like the way it looks.

Comment

How well does it hold up

Comment

FYI monstaliner is the only one that has UV protection in the mix. My understanding is the color will get chalky over time as the UV breaks down the liner. I monstalined the tub and exterior of my Sammy. All I can say is prep was a lot of work and rolling it was chore also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s more like a textured paint than a bedliner coating

Comment

Used it on a tool box sanded and primed the toolbox prior to spraying it. Six months later I wished I would have taken it to Line-X.

Comment

Working...
                            X