Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 strong

Hits tomorrow...one I will definitely be watching

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Yep I want go

Comment

Got my tickets to see it on Sunday. I can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will probably see it this weekend. Filmed here in NM.

Comment

I can’t wait!!!

Comment

Read the book its based on, interested to see how it is

Comment

Saw it yesterday. The gun play was too hollywood but a pretty great modern western of sorts.

Comment

Me and girlfriend saw it Tuesday. We really enjoyed it. Wish I could fire that many rounds and never have to reload[emoji16]

Comment

That and I got tired of seeing them pop up to shoot like wack-a-mole instead of using cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    That and I got tired of seeing them pop up to shoot like wack-a-mole instead of using cover.

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    Saw it yesterday. The gun play was too hollywood but a pretty great modern western of sorts.

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                    Wish I could fire that many rounds and never have to reload[emoji16]

Saw it tonight, enjoyed it but agree completely with these statements

Comment

We just got back from seeing it. It was pretty good, but far from great.

Comment

It was just okay

Comment

I'm kinda dreading seeing it based on the Hollywood aspect.

Can anyone confirm or deny if they actually had a Combat Controller represented? Bart Decker is the one from the picture they show everywhere and was attached to the team when they went in.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                            I'm kinda dreading seeing it based on the Hollywood aspect.

Can anyone confirm or deny if they actually had a Combat Controller represented? Bart Decker is the one from the picture they show everywhere and was attached to the team when they went in.
                            I don’t think so.

Comment

My Dad and I saw it yesterday was it good yeah, do I think it could’ve been done better yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X