Umbrella/Alabama Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella/Alabama Rig

Has anyone used these? And what are you catching on them?

great for sandbass and largemouth

Comment

Interesting lure

Comment

Good rig for surface schooling sandies and trolling for sandies hybrids and stripers.

Comment

Cut a 1" long piece of 1/2" pvc to slip over the wires to hold it all together for storage. Helps with the tangles.

Comment

Bass (sandies, largemouths, and hybrids)

Comment

Sandies and stripers here. I chunked the curly tails that came with it and added Power Shads like in the pick above.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Cut a 1" long piece of 1/2" pvc to slip over the wires to hold it all together for storage. Helps with the tangles.
                hm, thanks for the advice, I just ordered a couple and didn't consider storage

Comment

They are great for folks that cant catch fish any other way.

Comment

Lots of fun until you try to get 3 or more fish off there.

Comment

Buddy of mine bought one and we were going to use it to troll for whites on Livingston. Got hung up and broke it off within the first 30 seconds of it hitting the water. He cried like a homo with bad news the rest of the day.

Comment

Trolling rig

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                          Buddy of mine bought one and we were going to use it to troll for whites on Livingston. Got hung up and broke it off within the first 30 seconds of it hitting the water. He cried like a homo with bad news the rest of the day.

A homo with bad news. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

How much do they cost???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post

Buddy had a scene the other day where two lovers got in a fight over one bringing an STD home. The once clean guy went to shooting at the other one. Nothing was harmed but a ford focus window

Comment

I'll throw it a bit for bass in the winter time. They are not fun to throw and I prefer not to use them. Can't deny they're ability to catch fish, several big bass records have fallen due to them being adapted to bass fishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X