This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    The Mayor (and Jr. Senator from Bulverde) would have my hide if I committed to a location for the golf tourney this early, but I'll gladly accept your beer next summer!
    I understand it may be a little early to make this obvious choice and certainly am not trying to go around the Mayor. I did see on the aerial photographs I had made, what appears to be a grassed area with grills at the Courtyard. This is an easy golf cart drive from the parking lot. I may have to contract with the TBH BBQ division to set something up there.

By the time TBH Golf rolls around I may be completely off beer and on Kool-Aid!

Comment

BAMA 2019 schedule released. Starts with the always pesky and multiple National Champion Duke Blue Devils! Several bowl teams too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC4A4A73-7E9F-4922-9D3B-35F7BD2A45AE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	24556666

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        BAMA 2019 schedule released. Starts with the always pesky and multiple National Champion Duke Blue Devils! Several bowl teams too.

[ATTACH]929705[/ATTACH]
        How convenient...they get first bye before @A&M, second bye ahead of LSU and third "bye" before Auburn. Inarguably the three toughest games on the schedule.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Only aggy can obsess about losing.
          Again....no Aggies have obsessed about losing, just jealous sips who know they have a weak schedule and know the cream rises to the top....as it will.

Comment

Anybody see the unis LSU is rolling out to honor the 1918 "Silent Season?" Not a fan of the Tigers, but this is pretty cool.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Again....no Aggies have obsessed about losing, just jealous sips who know they have a weak schedule and know the cream rises to the top....as it will.

What has taken y’all so long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 8

The youth movement that will surely increase attrition going into the spring.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-19-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  What has taken y’all so long?

That idiot Sumlin......

Comment

Anybody see the unis LSU is rolling out to honor the 1918 "Silent Season?" Not a fan of the Tigers, but this is pretty cool.

https://twitter.com/LSUfootball/stat...05070919495680
                    Those are pretty cool.....like the plain, no name uni’s.

Comment

How convenient...they get first bye before @A&M, second bye ahead of LSU and third "bye" before Auburn. Inarguably the three toughest games on the schedule.

I can’t remember the last time an actual bye came that early. Seems almost like a waste.

The week before Auburn, BAMA has to face the Western Carolina Catamonts. As everyone probably knows there is black panther variant of the Eastern Cougar so I am very excited about their inclusion on the schedule.

Just noticed That list did not include a few games. The conference championship is in Atlanta but I am not certain on the dates of the CFB games

Comment

That idiot Sumlin......
                        That swag copter though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-19-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

LOL, Ok, not going to argue over it, but one fan-base in particular, has posted more than all others combined regarding losses, strength of losses, quality of losses, how many bad calls they received during losses, what the coach had for breakfast on morning of loss, how many poo's Lassie took during the loss, etc., etc,. etc.,,,,,,,

Edit - a few select members of one particular fan-base
                          Last edited by Birddog66; 10-19-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

With 8 home games, I'm guessing Saban will once again have the opportunity to be upset about student attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                              With 8 home games, I'm guessing Saban will once again have the opportunity to be upset about student attendance.
                              CNS has the ability to find something to focus on in additional to being the only SEC Coach lobbying for additional conference games.
                              That being said, I would not want to be the ticket manager in charge of season packages.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                                LOL, Ok, not going to argue over it, but one fan-base in particular, has posted more than all others combined regarding losses, strength of losses, quality of losses, how many bad calls they received during losses, what the coach had for breakfast on morning of loss, how many poo's Lassie took during the loss, etc., etc,. etc.,,,,,,,

Edit - a few select members of one particular fan-base
                                Really? Who? Because I’ve seen zero posts about breakfast, poo’s Lassie took (which makes zero sense, but hey the source...right?), etc etc etc.....I’ll bet you $100 per post, longhorn vs Aggie posts on who’s posted more....I’ve got the wallet to cover it, do you? Put your money where your mouth is? I won’t hold my breath.

I will also bet you have more t-shirts than I do....that’s probably a real safe bet.
                                Last edited by RLB; 10-19-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X