This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Well, they are gonna have a nail biter with W. 7th St. Everyone is hoping they don't lose the bye....

Bye weeks are good for the nerves...

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Watching uh/Tulsa, Ed Oliver is freakishly quick but is playing nose most of the time, is that where they project him the NFL?

I'm watching.....He has good measurables.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Bye weeks are good for the nerves...
        Truth. Until someone gets in a bar fight!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I have heard them say first pick overall but I never heard what position.
          He has the potential to be as good as Aaron Donald

Comment

In part because Mack has been a huge disappointment in previous seasons, I've keyed in on him this season to see if he will finally live up to his billing. While I'll stop short of saying he's performing up to original expectations, he's definitely playing at a different level this season. I have (had) no idea what his stats are, but he's definitely been a big part of the defensive success against the run. (Playing mostly over the nose) He's forced inside runs outside, and of course he's not going to chase down a running back, but he's definitely had an impact in every game. The fact that he's on the field in critical situations (and not simply trying to beat the snap count) is an improvement over previous seasons.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 6

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              I have heard them say first pick overall but I never heard what position.

Dang. Thats Myles Garrett good? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can No. 19 Texas upend No. 7 OU in the Red River Showdown? Can No. 5 LSU keep it rolling against No. 22 Florida? Will No. 6 Notre Dame survive a trip to No. 24 Virginia Tech? Will No. 13 Kentucky continue its climb with a win against Texas A&M?

Hmmmmmmmmm....

Comment

I like UT in Saturday’s game. That’s a change from my early week prediction of OU by 3 points. I’m a big fan of Orlando. Saturday is his big job interview! Slider going to slide short of first down markers and/ or he will be knocked out of the game. Hook em

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    They move them around quite a bit. He’s been most effective beating the center. Maybe not a true nose. But he has been hell against the run

I always liked having those bulldozers, but they don't get much notice these days with all the tall, fast pass rushers.

Comment

LSU fans have gone quiet. What’s the feeling about the matchup in the swamp?

Comment

As for the games...

The Ags, at 3-2, are where most pundits (and most of us) expected they'd be after 5 games before the season started (although I wasn't confident about Arky back in August). UK has been much better than predicited by most. That said, I think the Ags win comfortably this weekend at home.

IMO, OU has been the most overlooked (disrespected?) of the unbeatens. I'm not among the Ags that thinks KM is soft and not a good QB simply because he transferred. He's obviously talented, and I think he has a "breakout" game (as if he hasn't already, although against somewhat inferior competition) this weekend. I've only watched a few snaps of tu games and a few of Sooner games, but my gut says OU rolls this weekend.

I think the most compelling game of the weekend will be in the Swamp, but I think LSU's defense takes advantage of UF's horrible OL and wins going away in the second half.

I hate ND and hope the Hokie's roll, but I've seen nothing to indicate that will be a reality. My only hope is that I picked ND in Pick Em, and I seem to lose EVERY pick the Irish are involved in, whether I pick them to win or lose.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Stars up 3-0 late in the 2nd of the opener. Their Captain is hunting a fight...no takers thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

I hate ND and hope the Hokie's roll, but I've seen nothing to indicate that will be a reality. My only hope is that I picked ND in Pick Em, and I seem to lose EVERY pick the Irish are involved in, whether I pick them to win or lose.

Go Hokies!

Backup QB looked good against Duke last week, but he will be playing a different level team this week. Defense will have to be firing on all cylinders as well. Mix in some Beamer ball and Blacksburg magic, and the Hokies win.

Comment

Hoping for a fun, injury free game for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                                Go Hokies!

Backup QB looked good against Duke last week, but he will be playing a different level team this week. Defense will have to be firing on all cylinders as well. Mix in some Beamer ball and Blacksburg magic, and the Hokies win.

I'll definitely buy into the Blacksburg Magic! But fortunately for the Hokies, I'm not going to change my Pick Em!

I like Acho on CFB Live, but I think he got schooled by Vilma in this discussion about who needs the win more!

"If Texas loses, NOBODY cares..."
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X