No announcement yet.

What are you thankful for today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the ability to answer this question.
    To disconnect and reflect on what really matters in life and realize just how blessed I am.

Comment

First of all thankful for my Salvation I received Aug the 5th of 2003
      So thankful for God’s blessings..
      years ago drugs and alcohol cost me a 28 year marriage.
      At the 20 year point God saved me.. I tried the next 8 years to repair a marriage that I tore up.
      Divorcé is a terrible thing.. I left with head down low, with my tools guns and cloths ..
      And a 138 k in dept. the last note was to mature in June of 2020. I paid it off over 8 months ago.
      Rita and I both started over late in life with Nothing from our former life’s .
      We were able to purchase a small modest condo.
      I told Rita of my dream of owning my own business.. this women looked at me and said I believe in you!!
      I paid all bills 1 month ahead including the condo note.. and I quite my job.. and started Stonewall auto.
      That was 6 years ago
      I’m modest in saying it grossed over 600k last year, and now have 4 trucks on the road..
      I’m thankful most of all for a supportive loving wife that encourages me daily..
      Here’s a question for all of y’all

How would it affect you if tomorrow you woke up with nothing but what you thanked GOD for today?

Comment

my wife who is always there no matter how many times I screw up and our daughter. Love em

Comment

I’d be good with it

Comment

Thankful for all the blessings in my life. After having a medical scare a couple of weeks ago, what I am most thankful for is my health.

Comment

I was born in America. Every day I am grateful for that.

Mike Rowe has a podcast where he talks about the first time Mikhail Gorbachev (If I remember right) came to the USA. His envoy took him to a grocery store. He walked in, saw all our fresh fruits and vegetables, all that looked like they had been picked that day, sitting for ANYONE to purchase. He saw all of our shelf stable for years pea's, and bean's, and corn, sitting on shelves. He said he instantly knew communism had lost.

That right there is how I know I am blessed to have been born here.

Comment

So grateful for God's grace and my savior, Jesus. I know without him I would get what I deserve.
                He has provided so much in my life I know came directly from His blessings as there was no way those things could have come together for me except by His divine intervention. Each day is a gift and I'm going to be glad and rejoice in it. Then on that day when He calls me home I'm going to really rejoice.

Bob, you hang in there and stay positive. God loves you and has a plan for your life.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                  How would it affect you if tomorrow you woke up with nothing but what you thanked GOD for today?
                  Well considering I thank God every day my cancer is only in my lymph nodes right now and not my brain or any organs, I would be fine with that.

Comment

Glad someone took the time to share Jesus with me in college, thank you Donnie Bickham
                    Beautiful wife of 44 years
                    3 children and 7 grandchildren, all in church and serving God in some capacity
                    My job as a teacher, where I hope to be a positive influence in students life.

Comment

First off thanks Shane for the reminder to be thankful. I too am at that similar stage of life and lately the stress has tried to overwhelm me but reading posts on this thread is a real encouragement and reminder to keep my focus on the one who created me,knows me, loves me, desires every good thing for me and not on the lies the enemy tries to tell me.

In short... I’m thankful for his peace that passes understanding.

Comment

I've got a lot to be thankful for! This was my world a year ago today due to Hurricane Harvey and the San Jacinto river!

My family is safe and we have been blessed beyond belief in the last year! We recently moved back into our house and my mom and dad will be in theirs in the next week! There are countless friends and strangers that helped us this last year. To say that I am thankful for what God and those people have done for us is an understatement! I wish i had the words....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Almost too many blessings to note. I guess health is always number 1 with me. Then family, job, etc. Got to have good health or you won’t be here to enjoy anything or anyone else. God is good.

Comment

I am thankful for everyday that I am healthy. Did a lot of stupid stunts when I was young so I am glad to still be here, a lot of my friends weren't so lucky. Thankful that I have the good lord is in my life. I am thankful for all of the little things like watching the sun set or come up, to live in the great USA and to enjoy all the freedoms we take for granted like hunting. God bless America!!

Comment

I am thankful for my health, my family, and the grace of God for showing me the way out of the misery I walk myself into without him.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                                Well considering I thank God every day my cancer is only in my lymph nodes right now and not my brain or any organs, I would be fine with that.
                                Amen!!
                                And I also tried to edit my post between the divorce and my new life with Rita
                                She had thyroid removed and they were able to get all the cancer around it..
                                Thank you Lord!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X