Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on selling a gun collection near San Antonio

We have a large gun collection that we need to sell near San Antonio
    Need one place to value and handle the sale , not interested in selling them individually.
    Shotguns both antiques and modern, rifles all types, pistols . Large so we need a
    Pro , so advise is needed

Have you tried contacting Nagels or Dury's in San Antonio? May contact Johnny Dury

Comment

Teaser

Comment

A literal blind auction!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo Sabe View Post
          Have you tried contacting Nagels or Dury's in San Antonio? May contact Johnny Dury
          Thanks! It looks like that is a start

Comment

Call David Day at the Powder Horn. He's top notch and will help with whatever your needs are. I believe he will even come to your home. I'd avoid Nagels like the pleague. I think you have to be an Arse-haul to get hired there.
            Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 07-26-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Alliance auction. Just went to their live auction and they are legit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                Call David Day at the Powder Horn. He's top notch and will help with whatever your needs are. I believe he will even come to your home. I'd avoid Nagels like the pleague. I think you have to be an Arse-haul to get hired there.
                Yeah I agree on nagels never had a good experience dealing with them

Comment

Dury’s

Comment

What is large ? Any chance to see a list. I know people who have bought entire collections from estates and I am also considering investing myself.

Comment

Remember if you consign the guns to an FFL and for some reason it doesn't sell, if you want the gun back there will be a 4473 and a background check depending on your chl status. I'd try and find a private buyer or strike a deal to sell the whole collection to a dealer.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Call Durys

Comment

Powder Horn or Dury's.

Comment

I have a close family member that is a Senior Buyer at www.guns.com, and his focus is with estate gun library sales.

His name is Mark Sims and he lives in the Buda TX area.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like his contact information.

Comment

Def Drury's or the Powderhorn as stated. Nagels is the worst.

Comment

Working...
                              X