Kawasaki mule pro fxt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki mule pro fxt

What did yall paid for one of these with EPS, crew model (FXT)? Quoted $14,500 out the door in Irving.

In the market here soon for a crew, any opinions welcome!

I found the best prices at UV Country in Alvin, TX...www.uvcountry.com.

The owner will post ads on CL like this one...$13,599 and comes with a windshield and roof: https://houston.craigslist.org/snd/6146385080.html

Here's another for $13,299: https://houston.craigslist.org/snd/6146381537.html

Comment

And don't forget your Ag Exemption card.

Comment

Don't have ag card which hurts.

Comment

I bought mine 2 years ago from UV Country. They weren't the cheapest at the time but the closest and the difference was very minimal. Plus if I ever needed warranty work I thought that might help as well. So far no problems whatsoever, just like all of the Mules I've owned.

Comment

I've got my eye on one of these also. My wife has told me for a while to just go get it. Just always talk my self out of it.

Comment

You and me both brother, paid off all debt minus mortgage so it's time to splurge some!

Comment

I got mine new in 2015 for 13500 including a fortress atv metal roof and auto glass windshield. Local dealership price matches UTV country.

Comment

Mainland Cycle in LaMarque has one on ATVtrader.com for $12,300. I wonder what they add for dealer freight, prep, titles etc?

Pro FXT eps crew

Comment

Get it brother you won't regret it!! Use mine on the farm here in Southeast Texas, Mule deer hunting in West Texas, and all the mountain trails in Colorado...

Comment

Working...
                    X