Sig p238?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig p238?

Anybody have this pistol for concealed carry. Seriously thinking about buying one after having looked at the ruger LCP, kahr cw9, and walther pps. Really like the concealability of the 380 in the all metal sig platform. Pros and cons?

Yep, bought one a week ago. Two tone with a laser sight, holster and hard case for $499. I also have a P226 in 357 Sig. The 238 fits in my pockets real well. I'm shooting 90 grain Speer gold dot.

Comment

yep bought one ....err...for my wifa.....and I, i mean....SHE really loves it. Totally disappears!

Comment

I carry one every day. Very good shooting gun.

Comment

Holster recommendation with laser?

Comment

Sabrekiller, was that a used price? They are $600 at the shop I'm looking!

Comment

Check out the P938. I looked at both and like the 938 more. It is slightly bigger, ambi safety, and is chambered in 9mm.

Comment

Wife has P238 and I have CM9. I like the 9mm over the P238 is a cool little carry gun

Comment

i love mine.... no cons to tell that i know of!! lots of pros haha.

i actually shot one that a buddy of mine owns for concealed carry.... withtin the week i owned one. thats how much i like it. he keeps his in a crossbreed supertuck and its awfully nice. great fit. i dont have a cc permit yet. havent decided on getting it, but everyone i know is pressuring me to get one lol.

Comment

P238 is brat carry. Love mine

Comment

Out of all the pocket 380s out there the 238 is at the top IMO. It has the best trigger since its a single action. Good sights and a well balanced fit in the hand. Not to mention its a Sig.

Comment

One of the best
                        Attached Files

Comment

I looked at 938 but the 238 seemed quite a bit smaller and I think I would be more apt to carry it everyday.

Comment

I love my 238, bought it when it first hit the market. I can shoot almost as good with it as my full sized 1911. I use a crossbread holster for CC.

Comment

Got mine at Keith's Hardware in Hewitt. That was the sale price new. I had looked at it earlier and the day before the Connecticut shootings I called and had them put it on hold until I could get up there at Christmas. He said he could have sold 6 of them one day after the shooting. The supplied holster did not appear to accommodate the laser. I have not searched for a cc holster because it fits in my pockets so well. If I get holster it wil be from Comp-tac. I have one for my P226 and I'm sold on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X